Play Nice 46th President of the United States: Joe Biden 2: Incidit in scyllam cupiens vitare charybdim

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol she hugged him and he didn't hug back and immediately looked over her. He didn't hug her.
Surprised he didn't yell ' Get it off me'.

This is really bad 'proof'.
Other bloke dived in - Biden ignores him and it's a clip of "See! Biden panders to the black vote and ignores good white folk like you and meeeee!"

Now, what do you think of the medical costs reduction that Biden drove through?

Other bloke dived in - Biden ignores him and it's a clip of "See! Biden panders to the black vote and ignores good white folk like you and meeeee!"

Well this is the fact of the matter. Trump handed tax cuts to the already wealth, & an additional 2 Trillion debt to the whole nation, plus cut regulations to benefit the corporate sector & talked & talked about his health policy, coming every 2 weeks, which NEVER did..
Meanwhile Biden passed the Chips act, infrastructure investment, pharmaceutical reductions, Vet health act. Stuff the benefitted 90% of the country. YET the dummies like the rapist, felon, liar to be in charge, again!!!!
UNFERKINBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!

You mean for Biden?
I'm sorry.

Why was she upset then? Was that also doctored?

Show me a full up cut video from the whole line. I think the video shown as 'undoctored' is even worse. He didn't hug her back and really didn't want anything to do with her. Even though she was the only one with a Biden/Harris sign

Luckily there's nothing it in though so Joe magically turns up at a black church today. Something he only does during the election cycle or the death of a prominent black man.

I'll await the full video before making further comment. Maybe he stood on her toe
You really are the master of sweating the small stuff.............................

Just a question. Do you think the thousands of tweets in the 45 thread are all 100% legit and haven't been doctored?

If so, have you called them out and complained about them as you are doing now? Or did you stay silent because they told the narrative you wanted told?

You really are the master of sweating the small stuff.............................
Lol. One tweet in the Biden thread and out come everybody when every single day you are all guilty of doing the exact same in the Trump thread.

What its up to now. Part 20?

But I'm sure everyone is just posting about the big stuff...like adult diapers and Sir Crapshispants or whatever the nickname is over there.

Panic must really be setting in if this thread is getting this much traffic.

'I knew it was a troll but I just had to let them know how I felt about it first then make it clear I knew it was a troll.'

Lol

Once you gave the game away here:

You revealed it as a troll.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Once you gave the game away here:

You revealed it as a troll.
So you thought the 'undoctored' tweet painted Biden in a better light? Interesting

No one has answered the question yet why the 'undoctored' video stops straight after the hug and doesn't show the lady being visibly upset.

Or do you think her being upset was 'doctored' also?

Don't dodge discussing the post I am actually referring to.

Where you gleefully pointed out your trolling worked.
So I 'gave' up game up too quick in about my 15th post on the subject. I'll do better next time.

Plus I was admitting it was a troll. Just making a comparison between threads but not surprised that bit flew over your head.

Lol she hugged him and he didn't hug back and immediately looked over her. He didn't hug her.
Surprised he didn't yell ' Get it off me'.

This is really bad 'proof'.

I do and she is appalled by the defence of Trump especially by males.

My daughters are probably too young to fully understand....however, they would be appalled.

In fact they would probably be appalled by the defense of numerous political figures their lies and their behavior...Biden included.

My daughters are probably too young to fully understand....however, they would be appalled.

In fact they would probably be appalled by the defense of numerous political figures their lies and their behavior...Biden included.
Fair enough.

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice 46th President of the United States: Joe Biden 2: Incidit in scyllam cupiens vitare charybdim

Remove this Banner Ad

Back