Play Nice 46th President of the United States: Joe Biden 2: Incidit in scyllam cupiens vitare charybdim

Remove this Banner Ad

the aoc resolution for the impeachment of supreme court justices clarence thomas and samuel alito.

peeps like aoc give one hope that the corruption that is endemic in the u.s and which was expedited by the corrupt megalomaniac that is trump can be redressed.

we live in the hope that one day the yanks will be sufficiently mature to elect someone like her as president.:twohearts:

the aoc resolution for the impeachment of supreme court justices clarence thomas and samuel alito.

peeps like aoc give one hope that the corruption that is endemic in the u.s and which was expedited by the corrupt megalomaniac that is trump can be redressed.

we live in the hope that one day the yanks will be sufficiently mature to elect someone like her as president.:twohearts:

This AOC?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why not focus on her policy positions rather than cheap shots like this

Try a little substance
She’s hardly acting “Presidential” in the video above when she was campaigning for Bowman. The poster I quoted mentioned American voters being mature enough. AOC herself is not mature enough.

Anyway this thread is about Joe Biden who belongs in a nursing home and not the Oval Office. Although many posters here unsurprising still would vote for him in November.

Back on topic, Bidens not fit enough to preside for another 4 more years. My guess is that he will be forced aside before the Democratic convention and either Harris or Newsome will be the Democratic Nominee.

Goes with my theory, Biden has probably said to donors and dem leaders asking him to step down “give me a couple of weeks I will do gooder”, so they have been like “yeah whatever” knowing he will just dig himself a hole he can’t get out of and will have no choice to step down.

As I’ve said you will have a lot going on behind the scenes with Dems getting things organised for a post Joe world.
Hope you are right.

It's laughable the foreign policy arguments some people are making.

Afghan withdrawal - abject failure
Russia/Ukraine - abject failure.
Israel/Gaza - abject failure.
What are you saying? They should have stayed in Afghanistan, they should have not supported Ukraine, they should have not supported Israel??

What are you saying? They should have stayed in Afghanistan, they should have not supported Ukraine, they should have not supported Israel??

Afghanistan was also well and truly underway when Biden took over, I don't see how you can place the entire blame on him for something that was agreed upon during the Trump administration and had already had a drastic reduction in troop numbers before Biden had any involvement.

Play Nice 46th President of the United States: Joe Biden 2: Incidit in scyllam cupiens vitare charybdim

Remove this Banner Ad

Back