Play Nice 46th President of the United States: Joe Biden 2: Incidit in scyllam cupiens vitare charybdim

Remove this Banner Ad

Think about this for a moment....

The Supreme Court has given total immunity to a guy with six months left to serve and no ****s left to give.

Joe Biden Heart GIF

(stolen from twitter btw)
Not only that, Kamala as sitting VP gets to certify if she wins or not (according to MAGA scholars).

She's not a messiah - but she now gives the Dems a fighting chance. Previous there was just disappointment and gloom. No one in their right mind either wanted Biden to run and win (knowing he was no chance to govern for 4 more years) or run and comprehensively lose to Trump.
Interesting contest we have now......the messiah up against a very naughty boy. :)

The couch thing is hilarious. The truth of it is irrelevant at this point. Mud sticks.

Along with other fluids.
But I thought you guys were against misinformation?

Truth is outside of a few lefty X feeds this wont be the issue you hope it will be.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So you're telling me Michelle Obama isnt a man? I'm just asking questions.

I still don’t know if he had sex with the couch or not. I mean how do we know he didn’t, I’ve not seen any proof he hasn’t had sex with a couch.

Michelle Obama doesn’t really exist, she is an avatar created by deep state liberals funded by George Soros.

I still don’t know if he had sex with the couch or not. I mean how do we know he didn’t, I’ve not seen any proof he hasn’t had sex with a couch.

Michelle Obama doesn’t really exist, she is an avatar created by deep state liberals funded by George Soros.

How do we really know you haven't rooted a couch as well. I havent seen any proof to say you havent.

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice 46th President of the United States: Joe Biden 2: Incidit in scyllam cupiens vitare charybdim

Remove this Banner Ad

Back