Play Nice 46th President of the United States: Joe Biden 2: Incidit in scyllam cupiens vitare charybdim

Remove this Banner Ad

That's gutter talk, just gutter talk.
Of course there's medical evidence to prove that Michelle Obama is a woman.
However, there's no evidence to prove that Trump's ear was grazed by a bullet or shrapnel.
But of course Trump says it was a bullet.
I mean, he and his supporters all wear tampons on their ears to prove it.
Other than the picture of the teleprompters still intact.

Or maybe it was...
Area 51 Aliens GIF by Sky HISTORY UK

No sorry.
I saw you as a conspiracy nut and accepted he challenge to respond to you.
Nothing has changed my mind, so far, that you are a conspiracy nut.
Keep projecting. I said nothing that makes me a conspiracy nut. Unless you believed I think M. Obama is a man which I don't. Was just using it to show how stupid the JD Vance story was.

So tell us your Trump assination theory again.

Keep projecting. I said nothing that makes me a conspiracy nut. Unless you believed I think M. Obama is a man which I don't. Was just using it to show how stupid the JD Vance story was.

So tell us your Trump assination theory again.

Sounds like FBI are as incompetent as the Secret Service if they havent figured that out by now.

But in the end does it really matter. Someone tried to assasinate Trump. Or are you saying that was a false flag and faked as well like 1 in 3 Democrats?

Sounds like FBI are as incompetent as the Secret Service if they havent figured that out by now.

But in the end does it really matter. Someone tried to assasinate Trump. Or are you saying that was a false flag and faked as well like 1 in 3 Democrats?
Sure it matters.
A Presidential candidate lies about being hit by a bullet when he in fact wasn't.
A man who has a long history of lying.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sure it matters.
A Presidential candidate lies about being hit by a bullet when he in fact wasn't.
A man who has a long history of lying.
If the FBI dont know how would Trump know for certain?

'Dr. in your professional opinion was Trump hit by a bullet or shrapnel?'

Shouldnt this be the first question asked?

I find it absurd the FBI dont know and its reckless for Wray to feed conspiracy nuts like yourself.

If the FBI dont know how would Trump know for certain?

'Dr. in your professional opinion was Trump hit by a bullet or shrapnel?'

Shouldnt this be the first question asked?

I find it absurd the FBI dont know and its reckless or Wray to feed conspiracy nuts like yourself.
Donald Trump said he was hit by a bullet.
But should I believe a serial liar?
You tell me.

A line the conservative media around the world wants to push as a slur at any point a non-European gets some sort of power. Undermine their actual experience and record with a sneering dismissal and get some attention for themselves.
The republicans are a bunch of dei hires - for the neglected population of hillbillies

So you’re telling me JD didn’t have sex with a couch? Im just asking questions.
Who cares if he did? Couches are like tantaly sex dolls there no consent issue. Better a couch than an unwilling person

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice 46th President of the United States: Joe Biden 2: Incidit in scyllam cupiens vitare charybdim

Remove this Banner Ad

Back