Play Nice 46th President of the United States: Joe Biden 2: Incidit in scyllam cupiens vitare charybdim

Remove this Banner Ad

Donald Trump is consistently called Former President Donald Trump
So which President was assassinated?
You haven't said.
Umm, these posts of yours aren't credible.

Everyone can see that your opposition poster is talking about an attempted assassination on a former president, trying to deflect by asking semantic questions about 'WhUT PreZidnT ar Yoo tALKin bouT?' just gives ammo to the poster you're replying to.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Biden should be removed now and Harris anointed as President? She can then run as the incumbent and have the full authority of the White House behind her.

I'm in!!

Yes, she should be President now. And yes, she would also be judged by her own merits and record and the extent to which she differs from Biden (and on what she does).

Imagine President Joseph Biden getting a Nobel Peace Prize for mediating the Israel-Gaza issue

me8AHh.gif

Yes, she should be President now. And yes, she would also be judged by her own merits and record and the extent to which she differs from Biden (and on what she does).
How would this then pan out if Biden was finishing up 2nd term hypothetically and Harris was the lead runner for the candidacy? In the states this sort of situation occurs regularly but just not under this exact scenario. Harris is already adopting the role from what i can tell?

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice 46th President of the United States: Joe Biden 2: Incidit in scyllam cupiens vitare charybdim

Remove this Banner Ad

Back