4th Ashes Test England v Australia July 19-23 1930hrs @ Old Trafford

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Well the rain looks like ruining this test and the series going to a decider with it locked at 2 all, it's a sh*t way to decide what has been a great series.

Australia might retain the Ashes if today is rained out but it's a hollow way to retain them and not the finish this series deserved.

It deserved to be decided by cricket, not by rain.

This seris been evenly matched .

If poms were to win this ,without the weather.

A 5th test would the been the best outcome .

Hey it’s my only win this weekend we won’t talk about your Crows please and me stupidly giving you a chance in a multi and well we know what happened in the other 5 legs lol
I apologise 😔 it was a hard day for us having our heartbroken again on the G, our own fault for not kicking straight and now Rankine out with a season ending injury. Not fun being a crows fan at the moment.

This seris been evenly matched .

If poms were to win this ,without the weather.

A 5th test would the been the best outcome .

And if Stokes was given lbw early at Headingly we’d have been 3-0 up

Well the rain looks like ruining this test and the series going to a decider with it locked at 2 all, it's a sh*t way to decide what has been a great series.

Australia might retain the Ashes if today is rained out but it's a hollow way to retain them and not the finish this series deserved.

72FAF274-8497-480E-BE7C-A832484AD3E2.gif

It isn't ideal, but rain has screwed Australia in the past and it will again in the future. That is life, I'm afraid. We haven't had the rub of the green all series but this does level up the good fortune stakes. Ten years ago the exact same thing happened on this ground but in reverse and we were done out of a likely victory.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I apologise 😔 it was a hard day for us having our heartbroken again on the G, our own fault for not kicking straight and now Rankine out with a season ending injury. Not fun being a crows fan at the moment.

Was a great game at least. Surely Rankine is back for finals though

It really isn’t, it’s glorious

So now we get to watch a replay of a test from 4 years ago at Old Trafford rather than watching the current test.

I hope you are all happy now, this is what we want to watch, replays of test cricket rather than watching live test cricket, let's all celebrate. :rolleyes:

So now we get to watch a replay of a test from 4 years ago at Old Trafford rather than watching the current test.

I hope you are all happy now, this is what we want to see, replays of test cricket rather than live test cricket, let's all celebrate. :rolleyes:
If you insist! 🥳

I hope you are all happy now, this is want we want to see, replays of test cricket rather than live test cricket, let's all celebrate. :rolleyes:

We didn't control the rain you realise right?

Remove this Banner Ad

4th Ashes Test England v Australia July 19-23 1930hrs @ Old Trafford

Back