Player Watch #5: Christian Petracca – Norm Smith Medallist, 4x All-Australian and 2x Best and Fairest (re-commits to Melbourne)

Remove this Banner Ad

At the rate he's been going the past couple of months Trac will have no organs left by 2030.
Oliver should earn some of his pay cheque by donating Trac some organs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thought I might post this here rather than clog up the trading thread..

Listening to Goody's after match presser ... wow it sounds like Trac really wants out but we won't trade him. Goody was asked if there was an internal communication issue with Trac/teammates and he put a bit of heat on Trac, saying it's up to him to talk to his teammates.

He was also asked about a possible trade and said something like 'we'll keep him to his contract' - no denial of the possibility Trac may want out.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Thought I might post this here rather than clog up the trading thread..

Listening to Goody's after match presser ... wow it sounds like Trac really wants out but we won't trade him. Goody was asked if there was an internal communication issue with Trac/teammates and he put a bit of heat on Trac, saying it's up to him to talk to his teammates.

He was also asked about a possible trade and said something like 'we'll keep him to his contract' - no denial of the possibility Trac may want out.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
sounds like we are holding him hostage.

One thing I dont have a problem with is us saying its not happening. Trac did sign the contract, stiff shit. Having said that, would be easier to sell him some positivity with a different coach, footy department, CEO and president. Trac can rightly see this ship is going down with the dickheads we have in charge.

sounds like we are holding him hostage.
We probably are, he was happy to sign a 7 year deal so that's how it works.
I think everyone would prefer we sort it out though but honestly just for the pure theatre I would like to see him ask for a trade publicly

normally i'd say trade the player no matter who they are, if they don't want to be here then you're better off without them. we should have done it last year with Oliver and Petty and now that has blown up in our faces.

but Goodwin is the one who needs to go here, followed by his yes man Richo, and followed by that fool Tim Lamb or this club is just going to continue to go down the gurgler otherwise. how much more evidence does the club need before they realise that the culture is utter shit under the current clowns running the footy department.

normally i'd say trade the player no matter who they are, if they don't want to be here then you're better off without them. we should have done it last year with Oliver and Petty and now that has blown up in our faces.

but Goodwin is the one who needs to go here, followed by his yes man Richo, and followed by that fool Tim Lamb or this club is just going to continue to go down the gurgler otherwise. how much more evidence does the club need before they realise that the culture is utter shit under the current clowns running the footy department.

They arnt going anywhere, they will continue to try to hang onto the 8 to keep themselves in the job opposed to being strategic and bottoming out now so we are in a good position when Tasmania enters the comp.

Roffey included who will try blame the fans for not making enough noise for our performance opposed to looking inside the club

They arnt going anywhere, they will continue to try to hang onto the 8 to keep themselves in the job opposed to being strategic and bottoming out now so we are in a good position when Tasmania enters the comp.

Roffey included who will try blame the fans for not making enough noise for our performance opposed to looking inside the club
yeah i forgot about Roffey, she can piss off too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #5: Christian Petracca – Norm Smith Medallist, 4x All-Australian and 2x Best and Fairest (re-commits to Melbourne)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back