Player Watch #5: Christian Petracca – Norm Smith Medallist, 4x All-Australian and 2x Best and Fairest (re-commits to Melbourne)

Remove this Banner Ad

I come in peace, I've heard that apparently petraca and his management are investigating through solicitors if they have a right to break the contract due to medical negligence. I'm not saying it will happen but apparently that's where this all sits I'm guessing the AFL are involved where this all lands I don't have a clue 🤷

I come in peace, I've heard that apparently petraca and his management are investigating through solicitors if they have a right to break the contract due to medical negligence. I'm not saying it will happen but apparently that's where this all sits I'm guessing the AFL are involved where this all lands I don't have a clue 🤷
Of all the bullshit that comes from this place I somehow find this believable

Watch every doctor in the AFL quit if something like that got up.

How many more threads are you going to post this in ?

Lmao @ Collingwood fans getting so desperate to find a scenario he gets to them. Have fun waiting for the courts for a few seasons while it gets worked through.

Explains why he has been down at the club training with the boys.

Lmao @ Collingwood fans getting so desperate to find a scenario he gets to them. Have fun waiting for the courts for a few seasons while it gets worked through.
I'm not sure it's quite that cut and dried,and I believe this is the reason he hasn't yet spoken publicly.

I come in peace.

If your going to keep posting everywhere about him, can you at least get his name right? Petracca with two c's. The title of this thread should have helped you 🤷

Pies pissed away their chances of Petracca when they handed over a first for Schultz.
Even if the medical negligence stuff is being investigated. It could run for a long time through the courts. And even then where does that leave him. A FA? In the open draft?
Pies fans trying hard to convince themselves he’ll get there.

Pies pissed away their chances of Petracca when they handed over a first for Schultz.
Even if the medical negligence stuff is being investigated. It could run for a long time through the courts. And even then where does that leave him. A FA? In the open draft?
Pies fans trying hard to convince themselves he’ll get there.
IF there was anything to the medical negligence angle we will trade him, clubs not going to hold a bloke to a contact that's trying to sue them. Id be shocked if the situation was that bad though.

IF there was anything to the medical negligence angle we will trade him, clubs not going to hold a bloke to a contact that's trying to sue them. Id be shocked if the situation was that bad though.

It will depend though. He says trade me to Collingwood or I’ll sue for medical negligence. So we accept a future first and an average player? I suspect if he really wants out his management will need to find a club that will come to the table with a decent trade. Carlton perhaps.

It will depend though. He says trade me to Collingwood or I’ll sue for medical negligence. So we accept a future first and an average player? I suspect if he really wants out his management will need to find a club that will come to the table with a decent trade. Carlton perhaps.
Oh I wasn't saying he'd go to Collingwood, id imagine it would be more like Judd when he toured Victoria until he got the best deal possible, just saying IF he was trying to break his contract I'd be surprised if we didn't let him leave then because nothing good would come from keeping him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh I wasn't saying he'd go to Collingwood, id imagine it would be more like Judd when he toured Victoria until he got the best deal possible, just saying IF he was trying to break his contract I'd be surprised if we didn't let him leave then because nothing good would come from keeping him.
Agree. If he’s that desperate to go we’ll let him go. And a significant deal would be done.

Part of me does wonder if the reason teammates were shitty is because they know he’s cracked it and wants out? I didn’t buy the miscommunication stuff.
I heard goody on MMM before the Friday night game and he basically just repeated the Trac is contracted he's staying stuff. Sounded more like he's a little annoyed at Trac tbh than supportive of him.

I heard goody on MMM before the Friday night game and he basically just repeated the Trac is contracted he's staying stuff. Sounded more like he's a little annoyed at Trac tbh than supportive of him.

That shocked me honestly, just because he’s never done anything like that before.

I actually reckon we might trade him because just IMO but it feels he REALLY wants out, and we will hear something later this week. The cancelled media appearance on Friday night also has me suss, if he is saying he’s happy to stay at Melbourne there’s no reason to cancel it.

That shocked me honestly, just because he’s never done anything like that before.

I actually reckon we might trade him because just IMO but it feels he REALLY wants out, and we will hear something later this week. The cancelled media appearance on Friday night also has me suss, if he is saying he’s happy to stay at Melbourne there’s no reason to cancel it.
There's just so much that has to happen that I won't believe it till it's actually happening but the fact that he's still been dead silent and hasn't put out even a media puff piece is really telling. Obviously not fully happy yet with the club.

None of this has seemed to stopped Tracs ability to post promotions on his socials for men’s cologne, sporting globe and yoghurt.
Why would it?

There's just so much that has to happen that I won't believe it till it's actually happening but the fact that he's still been dead silent and hasn't put out even a media puff piece is really telling. Obviously not fully happy yet with the club.
That cancelled interview was extremely dodgy. Get the feeling that was the clubs doing who didn't want a non-committal answer blowing up in the media.

That cancelled interview was extremely dodgy. Get the feeling that was the clubs doing who didn't want a non-committal answer blowing up in the media.
That or worried he'd actually spill some beans on what his issues are.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #5: Christian Petracca – Norm Smith Medallist, 4x All-Australian and 2x Best and Fairest (re-commits to Melbourne)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back