Player Watch #5: Christian Petracca – Norm Smith Medallist, 4x All-Australian and 2x Best and Fairest (re-commits to Melbourne)

Remove this Banner Ad

I don’t know? Other priorities of focus like almost dying, mental and physical health challenges? Public disagreements with club ect ect
Getting easy money off sponsors with a two second upload isnt exactly time consuming Mich.

Getting easy money off sponsors with a two second upload isnt exactly time consuming Mich.
His partner manages his social media anyway lol

His partner manages his social media anyway lol
Pretty sure it auto posts aswell, he was uploading sponsor videos while he was in surgery apparently. Whole Lotta nothing in this one

Pretty sure it auto posts aswell, he was uploading sponsor videos while he was in surgery apparently. Whole Lotta nothing in this one
Yup. I'm gonna have to teach people about Hootsuite lol

Yup. I'm gonna have to teach people about Hootsuite lol
Might have been a cooking with Trac segment that went up when he was in isolation or something and his misses actually had to explain to dipshits it's pre recorded. There's alot of people on the internet who need instructions on how to breathe the dumb campaigners

Might have been a cooking with Trac segment that went up when he was in isolation or something and his misses actually had to explain to dipshits it's pre recorded. There's alot of people on the internet who need instructions on how to breathe the dumb campaigners
These are the sort of people I worry about when Scythe94 brought up the pick 6 history. Don't encourage them.

Think it’s more around his radio silence about wtf he intends on doing (committing vs leaving) and people on his socials see a post coming through thinking it’s an update on his career to his fans only for it to be a post trying to flog off the Petracca Parma.

Personally I don’t give a **** but I can guarantee you there are those who do.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On Trac, has gone through some crap but at some point the sooking has got to stop. Just go public on however you feel.

As for the club, stop doing stupid crap. Problem is stupid people make stupid decisions. Unless there's at least some change in admin and coaches nothing will change.

If bolognaise truly is part of his parma, delist.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/be...t/news-story/e685efc924e5e7df5de343a4a4de64de

A bombshell trade report claims Melbourne would consider trading Christian Petracca if it could land Carlton’s Harry McKay in return.

It was also revealed the relationship between Petracca and the Demons is “beyond repair”, with the vibe between the superstar midfielder and several teammates “noticeably uncomfortable” at the club’s end-of-season function on Saturday night.

God help us all on Bigfooty for the next 2 months if this is true.

What a mess. If the club thought he was going to reaffirm himself to the club only for him to flip flop and ask for a trade three days later that sounds like his mind is in all sorts.

What a mess. If the club thought he was going to reaffirm himself to the club only for him to flip flop and ask for a trade three days later that sounds like his mind is in all sorts.

In the nicest possible way he has always struck me as a bit wishy washy and (As we know) paranoid about what others think of him - I think the main reason this doesn't get done is he won't have the guts to really force it through because he'd be terrified of how it'd make him look.

As a closet fan of the Dees, I hope they dig their heels in.

If he does indeed want a trade, make a team like Carlton pay way over, what that is, who knows.

If they don't pay up the bounty, hold him to his contract.

I think off field, the Dees over the last few years have been putrid and that's flowed on field as well. It's quite embarrassing. And I'm an Eagles fan.

how you don’t mind an Oppo comment on this thread, but can you please just hold him to his damn contract? This is either a total media beat-up or another instance of what is becoming the far too familiar ‘player just tries to do what he wants, contracts be damned’ instances. If it’s the latter - tell him to put his big boy pants on and fulfil the commitments he is so highly paid for. If he needs the social media likes of an even bigger fan base, he can call the hawk tuah girl for tips.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #5: Christian Petracca – Norm Smith Medallist, 4x All-Australian and 2x Best and Fairest (re-commits to Melbourne)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back