Player Watch #5: Curtis Taylor - re-signed until the end of 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I spoke more shit than just about anyone. But this campaigner did the right thing after being in the two’s. worked on his deficiencies. At one stage it looked like there was going to be some chemistry working with Zuurhar, Taylor and Larkey. But that just fizzled and it was not fault of Taylor’s

If there's a role for Curtis in the team, it can only be as the most outside of outside players. Anything requiring even the remotest levels of physicality is just not his thing.

He is 24 years of age and has been in a supposedly elite performance environment for more than five years. He should be approaching his physical prime. So it's quite perplexing as to why he displays the physical strength of a pre pubescent.

This guy is the original 90lb weakling.

Was told in his exit interview last year to hit the weights over the offseason, if he didn’t listen to the club then I’m not sure he’s going to now. He won’t be on our list at the end of the season.
Were you there?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You know things are bad when there are people celebrating 10 disposal, 1 goal and 3 tackle games.

He is 5 years into his career and that’s about the best you’ll see.
His pathetic effort of letting Tsatas bully him in the goal square at the end of the first quarter was enough for me.

How many years in the system and bullied by a fly weight.

His pathetic effort of letting Tsatas bully him in the goal square at the end of the first quarter was enough for me.

How many years in the system and bullied by a fly weight.
Was pathetic, saw jason johanson own bastinac in a similar manner years ago, iam sure some of the weights at the arden st gym are props.

Was pathetic, saw jason johanson own bastinac in a similar manner years ago, iam sure some of the weights at the arden st gym are props.
Here's some exclusive footage of this morning's strength session at Arden St:
200w.gif
You be the judge.

They are basically still Betty Spaghetty's. Truly mind blowing given how many years both have been on an AFL squad for. They must be phoning in their strength and conditioning sessions. Asking team-mates to sign in and out for them for over 5 years so it looks like they've been in the gym grinding.

8qqaf5.jpg

They are basically still Betty Spaghetty's. Truly mind blowing given how many years both have been on an AFL squad for. They must be phoning in their strength and conditioning sessions. Asking team-mates to sign in and out for them for over 5 years so it looks like they've been in the gym grinding.

8qqaf5.jpg
Jaidyn's BMX was left of screen.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back