Player Watch #51 Jacob Blight

Remove this Banner Ad

Well deserved debut. He has fitted in really well since he has been at the club and has been dominating at VFL level.

Will be the 41st player to play this year and the first Richmond player to wear #51 in the AFL.

Edit
Has just been pointed out to me that Robbie Walker was the last player in 1991 to wear #51

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wondering how he would go up forward?!?
Will Smith Reaction GIF

Looking forward to his debut! Temper your expectations guys, he may be a big unit but he's only 22, playing his first game, and this is a BAPTISM OF FIRE against arguably the competition's two best KPFs.

Give him time.
Doubt he will spend massive amount of time on the two big boys
Balta and Miller will get the majority of it

If his VFL position is anything to go by he will probably play as a spare most of the game

Looking forward to his debut! Temper your expectations guys, he may be a big unit but he's only 22, playing his first game, and this is a BAPTISM OF FIRE against arguably the competition's two best KPFs.

Give him time.
Sorry my bro, expectations are not tempered.

Lets Go Reaction GIF by The Berry

Doubt he will spend massive amount of time on the two big boys
Balta and Miller will get the majority of it

If his VFL position is anything to go by he will probably play as a spare most of the game
Which against those boys, it could be gold, but I reckon we see Balta forward

Which against those boys, it could be gold, but I reckon we see Balta forward
Possibly but Carlton don’t have the biggest backline so they might just be happy with have Weaitering on Kozi and get him to bring it to ground

McGovern is the only other real big defender they have but he’s only like 190 odd
Dusty could potentially be the best match up for him

Remove this Banner Ad

Back