Player Watch #20 Jacob Koschitzke

Remove this Banner Ad

He actually got pretty involved in that third quarter. Was crucified by some ball use in his direction and Cumberland wanting me me me time when he was about to line up for his 2nd for the quarter and a mini dagger.

Probably the one to go out for Lynch though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s taken longer than expected, new club & gameplan, but has finally shown positive signs and deserves to be persevered with. Hopefully will prove to be a useful KP backup and is capable of filling a number of positions.

Did we take him as some sort of payback for sticking Hawthorn with Vickery?

He’s one of those 200cm types who wouldn’t get a game if they weren’t 200cms. They float from club to club and are called up for the odd game when there’s no-one else available. Every now and then they show flashes of being AFL standard, but they almost always never rise to their perceived potential.

If he’s ever a regular, our list is ****ed.

Delist or trade for a handful of magic beans.

I asked a couple of Hawks mates about Jacob when we signed him.

He was perceived as a player that could thrive in a new environment. Has potential.

Time will tell I guess.

I asked a couple of Hawks mates about Jacob when we signed him.

He was perceived as a player that could thrive in a new environment. Has potential.

Time will tell I guess.

I have two family members, who see the hawks week-in, week-out.
They couldn't wait to see him gone.
I see why.
Though do feel for him. A player like him needs everything going for him and some luck.
What could have been a confidence-boosting goal was cruelly denied by his d***head mate's brain fade.
A goal would have done his confidence a world of good.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #20 Jacob Koschitzke

Remove this Banner Ad

Back