The better SA pie

• Balfours

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Villes

Votes: 10 90.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Join Portia and Rick as discuss Pies.

Balfours Pie V Villies, which SA Pie is better?

4n20 or the old no name brand with crunchy stuff in it? Ewwwwww

Okay we will also look at Port V Pies, can Port kick a pie and it not explode and squish everywhere?

Fruit Pies, are they even relevant?

Who do we stop and who steps up for us to win?

Vili's, although I don't have Pies often.

Fruit <other food type> is bullshit, Fruit Pies, Fruit Salad, Fruit Meat Platter. Just **** off and admit you're too shitty a taste to stand on your own merits.

As for Port, since the football gods hate us, I expect we'll have Neade in and him and Sam Gray will do well, giving Ken an excuse to keep them on the list next year, instead of out the door.

Vili's, although I don't have Pies often.

Fruit <other food type> is bullshit, Fruit Pies, Fruit Salad, Fruit Meat Platter. Just **** off and admit you're too shitty a taste to stand on your own merits.

As for Port, since the football gods hate us, I expect we'll have Neade in and him and Sam Gray will do well, giving Ken an excuse to keep them on the list next year, instead of out the door.

Sam Gray is contracted. And he's fine as depth anyway, he just shouldn't be the automatic best 22 selection that he has been for the last couple of years.

Sam Gray is contracted. And he's fine as depth anyway, he just shouldn't be the automatic best 22 selection that he has been for the last couple of years.
That's nice in theory, except we have a large body of evidence, that Ken's favourites will keep getting picked too often if on the list. So really the only way he's not getting undeserved games, is if he's not at the club altogether (or Ken isn't, please god).

BTW I could be a little late tonight as I'm running home from work, if my last app finishes at 7, I'll be back around 8.10...

I’m going over for the game, to say I’m underwhelmed is a understatement.

Do you guy believe we can win with our chip chip wood chip turn it into paper game plan , or is realeseing the shackles our only hope.

I’m so depressed about footy... sooooooooo depressed......

I’m going over for the game, to say I’m underwhelmed is a understatement.

Do you guy believe we can win with our chip chip wood chip turn it into paper game plan , or is realeseing the shackles our only hope.

I’m so depressed about footy... sooooooooo depressed......

Believe we will win

Balfours pies don't taste as good as they used to so I moved on to a pasty with sauce. I love it when you stick the sauce nozzle in and fill her up.

View attachment 543787

i have come to realise - Adelaide people eat more pasties than the rest of the the other states.. i have never ever seen anyone
eating a pastie in Melb or Sydney

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1. Cornish Pastie
2. The old Bacon and Egg pies
3. Home made Shepherd's Pie and BBQ sauce

On paper the named side looks solid.
Unfortunately we don't play on paper.

I love the verge pasty. Miss the curry meat pie

Remove this Banner Ad

Podcast 6.48 who likes Pies anyway!

Back