Past #6: Jason Horne-Francis - NM have been informed by JHF's management that he will seek a trade to SA [contracted for 2023]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno. Explain.

Well we lost didn't we.

He is a gun, why can't people see this?

We have completely lost continually, going nowhere players in our team and we leave JHF out.

He could have elbowed someone or do whatever, he should not be playing VFL.

You don’t have to win every battle to win the war ;)

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I think we would have won with him. Its my first comment in the autopsy thread. But I agree with Lloyd about standards. If that's what it is about. Its as likely to be match fitness and confidence tho.

Who knows. I think yesterday was as good for both Horne-Francis and Thomas though.

They’re two of our best young talents and their sulking has done us no favours. Seeing LDU rip the game apart like that hopefully lights a fire under them. If those 3 reach their potential then wowee we’re in for some good years.

Cornes:
“JHF says his farewells at half time”

North had control of the game until JHF petulantly entered the changerooms.

Caro with more, 11.45pm tonight.

Was it:

“2 nuns found him on the side of the road in Korea and you can’t find the only 4ft Asian out on the ground”?

Gee he was special.

Comes straight from the VFL game and into the rooms and checks on his teammates.

View attachment 1443927
He actually seems like a great bloke, not every bloke coming into the AFL needs to be a Haileybury, Scotch College, St Kevins type who's been trained in social graces.

From what I can see, he is a good, honest bloke who wears his heart on his sleeve. Still thrilled he is one of us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully this doesn't join Philly's Dustin Martin signed North guernsey in the oddity hall of North memorabilia.
Don't underestimate what that would have done for the kid. That took effort and they publicly put it out there. For all the negatives this season that would have been a real positive for him - seeing people go to that effort to appreciate him playing footy and to come to the VFL game to make sure he saw it.

Kudos to whoever they are, that was great.

Don't underestimate what that would have done for the kid. That took effort and they publicly put it out there. For all the negatives this season that would have been a real positive for him - seeing people go to that effort to appreciate him playing footy and to come to the VFL game to make sure he saw it.

Bloody oath

Don't get me wrong, I loved it, and I imagine across the board he feels the love from our supporters. And I believe this kid has integrity, going over and looking a little kid in a North jumper in their little hero worshipping eyes when you're checked out internally would be hard. Much easier to get up and leave.

Yeah they brought it out to the huddle at 3/4 time just in case he missed seeing it on the fence all game. Top effort from that family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back