Past #6: Jason Horne-Francis - NM have been informed by JHF's management that he will seek a trade to SA [contracted for 2023]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I now actually think putting him back to the vfl was a good move.

He was under alot of media scrutiny and lots of external pressures. This will not only release the pressure on the young kid but took some off us as a team as well (as we saw yesterday)

He builds some confidence and gets to play his guts out under less scrutiny, I think holistically it’s good for all of us.

He would have also loved watching or hearing how well we went yesterday. He will be itching to get back at it.

Last edited:

Jase looking really unhappy last night…..

Just wait until people realise he's dancing in front of the jersey of a player who left North Melbourne to play for Adelaide.*

No doubt one of our SA-based brethren will claim it as some kind of coded message.....

*Paul Rees, for those playing at home.

Just wait until people realise he's dancing in front of the jersey of a player who left North Melbourne to play for Adelaide.*

No doubt one of our SA-based brethren will claim it as some kind of coded message.....

It is a teal coloured jersey that he's dancing in front of. That obviously means he can't wait to get home to Port Adelaide. On the other hand, it could be that he's trolling Port Adelaide supporters because he doesn't support the push for them to wear the prison bar jumper.

Jase looking really unhappy last night…..

Seconds later Noble came in with a baseball bat, smashed their phones and said that's what losing sounds like.

But seriously good to see them out having fun. Whoever organised that is as good as a coach. The boys have to enjoy their footy and bonding as a group is crucial to it.

That coupled with the way he moves his arms definitely means he’s going home….. Caro won’t miss that. Buckle up!

Could play a bit too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How would you know if you haven't even seen the game?

Because he is a gun?

Plus we need all the talent we can get on field, it was absurd he playing VFL when fit to play.

He might have stood up when we started to lose the game, how do you know he couldn't have? (no you don't know, but sure incoming abuse yet again)

There's a Pagan quote for this, hmm, what is it?

Dunno. Explain.

“If your Aunty had whiskers she’d be your uncle”

Well we lost didn't we.

He is a gun, why can't people see this?

We have completely lost continually, going nowhere players in our team and we leave JHF out.

He could have elbowed someone or do whatever, he should not be playing VFL.

Barrett went strongly with that on the footy show, Lloyd cut him off and said he loved it. Reckons it’s more important to set standards.

I would have played him but I don’t know what’s going on behind the scenes.
I think we would have won with him. Its my first comment in the autopsy thread. But I agree with Lloyd about standards. If that's what it is about. Its as likely to be match fitness and confidence tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back