Past #6: Jason Horne-Francis - NM have been informed by JHF's management that he will seek a trade to SA [contracted for 2023]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm actually looking forward and am expecting him to put in a huge performance this Saturday vs the Tigs. Almost like a point to prove type of game. The kid will be a champion without a doubt and bouncing back this weekend is the perfect recipe to ignite his career.
Just putting it out there, but I wonder if they give him a block of games in the 2’s, or even just one more.
I saw another lot of highlights that was longer, maybe on the NMFC app, can’t remember, but he wasn’t magnificently clean all day, seemed to fall over a bit etc. I am away so was it pissing with rain on Saturday morning?
I know people will scream from the rooftops, but we gotta take the long term view with JHF and do what’s best for him. Fk the outside noise, he ain’t leaving, let’s build him into the absolute jet he’s going to be. Let him and TT run around for a week together getting confidence.

I'm actually looking forward and am expecting him to put in a huge performance this Saturday vs the Tigs. Almost like a point to prove type of game. The kid will be a champion without a doubt and bouncing back this weekend is the perfect recipe to ignite his career.
Irony is he would have loved to play in the team that turned up on the weekend. Can't wait to see him out there again - this time hopefully in a team that is putting in the required effort (players and coaches).

Just putting it out there, but I wonder if they give him a block of games in the 2’s, or even just one more.
I saw another lot of highlights that was longer, maybe on the NMFC app, can’t remember, but he wasn’t magnificently clean all day, seemed to fall over a bit etc. I am away so was it pissing with rain on Saturday morning?
I know people will scream from the rooftops, but we gotta take the long term view with JHF and do what’s best for him. Fk the outside noise, he ain’t leaving, let’s build him into the absolute jet he’s going to be. Let him and TT run around for a week together getting confidence.
It was raining and then sunny at the game, repeatedly. Typical Melbourne - 4 seasons in a day.

Took some pretty good marks and kicked a classy goal.

Straight back in for mine.

Don't hate it LB. I really want to see him back in the big league, but if another game in the VFL would help long-term, then why not?

Don't hate it LB. I really want to see him back in the big league, but if another game in the VFL would help long-term, then why not?

Why not?!?!

Orange Peanut we haven't won a legit game this year and we have a Ferrari in the VFL, and playing some absolute Hyundai's every week.

(but ok ok, you may be proven correct as i'm regularly wrong - as stated a week or two ago, I did take the wrong road to Aspen after all)

Why not?!?!

Orange Peanut we haven't won a legit game this year and we have a Ferrari in the VFL, and playing some absolute Hyundai's every week.

(but ok ok, you may be proven correct as i'm regularly wrong - as stated a week or two ago, I did take the wrong road to Aspen after all)
Mate don't knock the 5 year warranty

Why not?!?!

I dunno mate, I'm pretty clueless too. But maybe the Ferrari just needs a few more laps around the testing circuit and a little tinker in the garage, to set it up for the longer term?

I dunno mate, I'm pretty clueless too. But maybe the Ferrari just needs a few more laps around the testing circuit and a little tinker in the garage, to set it up for the longer term?
Hate that analogy,,,,,,mate bought one and burnt the clutch out after a week, 30k repair bill and sold it back to the dealer immediately.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think you're overplaying your stupidity here, because you were plainly distracted and took the right road to Nebraska.

Need to get senior games into him ASAP, but pleased standards are being set.
Looks a budding superstar, could be anything

Yup, that was 10 years ago, he is still being reminded of it!....Bad enough from his mates, imagine his missus!

I Uber everywhere so I don’t have to deal with this shit.

A carry-over from living in Sing.

Btw you never sent me the link to your go fund me- please PM me so I can donate my not so hard earned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back