Past #6: Jason Horne-Francis - NM have been informed by JHF's management that he will seek a trade to SA [contracted for 2023]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was the only time I remember seeing him in the fourth, so it may be correct.

I think he was on the bench at the start of the quarter, but I'm not sure how long he was on the bench for.
I think he gave away a dumb (needless) free in a marking contest in the 4th as well. The whole team was poor in the last quarter anyway.

For someone who allegedly hates us Lloyd is one of the fairer commentators towards us.
We were his biggest foe
He respects North

He’s also not delusional about how terrible * are

I saw a news snippet through the week of Lloyd saying we have become ”largely irrelevant“ ……he’s a tool IMo.
Outside of the North bubble we live in that's how we're seen. What have we done of relevance since sacking Brent Harvey after failing to make finals fron 9-0? That's almost six years ago now too. It's up to the club (and us supporters) to change that.

Outside of the North bubble we live in that's how we're seen. What have we done of relevance since sacking Brent Harvey after failing to make finals fron 9-0? That's almost six years ago now too. It's up to the club (and us supporters) to change that.
We made the finals though. Didn’t show up, but we made it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Flawed Genius and I have been awaiting Jason's efforts in the Good Friday game for a while.

If he performs as we hope, there may be a GoFundMe to help FG.

The best thing we’ve done is to run last and bring JHF in. There’s a reason for people to watch and talk about North now. We’re more interesting sitting near last with a superstar in the team than we were getting belted in an interstate final.

So Flawed Genius and I have been awaiting Jason's efforts in the Good Friday game for a while.

If he performs as we hope, there may be a GoFundMe to help FG.
The boy, the prodigal son. Under the bright lights of FTA television, prime time. He's actually legitimately born to have 30+ and kick 3. The true arrival

I loved how he weaved through traffic numerous times on Saturday, even delivering some very smart grubbing kicks down the line. His high footy smarts mean that he is often thinking two or three steps ahead of not only the opposition, but his teammates too.

Can JHF put on a 'grubber down the line' clinic for Walker and Hall? Both guilty on the weekend of trying a 60m kick when running full tilt at the boundary line, under the pump, when the only result was going to be out on the full. Walker seems to put one twenty rows back like this every game....

The boy, the prodigal son. Under the bright lights of FTA television, prime time. He's actually legitimately born to have 30+ and kick 3. The true arrival

He's just so obviously on the verge of cutting sick, it is going to happen, this Friday would be just perfect.

The best thing we’ve done is to run last and bring JHF in. There’s a reason for people to watch and talk about North now. We’re more interesting sitting near last with a superstar in the team than we were getting belted in an interstate final.

Yep, and we got lucky with him. A fully fledged AFL player from the get go, a goal kicking high marking gamebreaking type with a ceiling that's Sistine Chapel stuff, and who appears to be heading towards it rapidly.

People don't come to the footy/switch over to see Marc Murphy or Andy McGrath types.

They do for JHF types though.

What I’m surprised about is for a lump of a lad, his second and third efforts are intense. It’s crazy the number of repeat sprints he does without blowing up.
His fitness must be off the charts already.
He's a freak natural athlete.

Didn't start proper gym work until his u/18 season but is built like a bull, with explosive power to burn. A superb leap, a real burst of pace and a solid endurance base.

And he can football like a boss.

Zdf Im Horny GIF by funk

What I’m surprised about is for a lump of a lad, his second and third efforts are intense. It’s crazy the number of repeat sprints he does without blowing up.
His fitness must be off the charts already.

Yeah, but he's clearly got another level or two that proper AFL training will get him at.

Kind of fitness that allows him to maintain that breakaway speed halfway through the final quarter and kick those three winning goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back