Past #6: Jason Horne-Francis - NM have been informed by JHF's management that he will seek a trade to SA [contracted for 2023]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kicked 3 & had 19 touches.
Great game from a very very good young player. He deserved the nomination.
JHF will get his soon!
It’s not a bad thing he hasn’t got one yet. I get the feeling every week he misses out will burn and drive him even harder, which hopefully translates to better performances.

I have a feeling he is going to set himself for a big one this Friday. He wants to be the best, so he is going to drive himself and make the world take notice.

Wouldn't be surprised if JHF gets his later in the year when they start taking notice of consistency.

First 10 or 12 will likely be given for 30+ disposal or 3 goal +15d games.

He's mr consistent....ly fantastic.

I love JHF but Rachele was great and wanted to belt the shit out of Devon Smith. He can take the nomination. Deserves it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He copped a bit yesterday as well - stuff that might have been paid as frees to plenty of other players. He stood up to it every time and gave a bit back as well. Don't see him getting too much protection from umpires but I also don't see him asking for it either.
And this is where he is Carey like. Not the playing side but the mental side. Take no prisoners. Ask no quarter.

Umm.. love JHF like you guys but that nightclub vision brings an obvious thought to my mind. How long until he misses with health and safety protocols?

If he misses a week at some point, it’s an acceptable trade off for a kid enjoying himself.

If he misses a week at some point, it’s an acceptable trade off for a kid enjoying himself.

Damn straight. He seems a very normal and level headed young bloke.

Far prefer this to the kind of show pony who doesn't drink and seems inexorably headed for a breakdown act Bailey Smith is running.

He looked ******* smashed in that video. I dunno how I feel about it. Im on the fence
Hes 18, let him be a kid.

The alternative is lock him up and he ends up hating Melb, hating the club and gets extremely homesick.

I couldn’t care less if he likes a sip as long as he produces when he needs to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back