Past #6: Jason Horne-Francis - NM have been informed by JHF's management that he will seek a trade to SA [contracted for 2023]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wouldn’t worry about this kid if he doesn’t want to stay, a pick 1 walking away after one year, cause its all to hard, would surely get you guys a PP straight after your first pick.
Add that to what you can milk out of the crows and you could end up with, picks 1,2PP and pick 4 or 5 from Adelaide and there future first next year.
Two years of pain, which you’re already almost half way through and you could have the best young list in the comp, with some good drafting.
If JHF isn’t seriously committed to the Roos, cash him in, it’s sucks to lose a elite talent, but you’ll get plenty more elite young talent in, that actually want to be there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would love to see him isolated one on one inside forward 50 at times, he dominated as a deep forward for the Panthers when he was up and about
Did he? I don't remember him doing that. He only kicked multiple goals once in the H&A games. Not saying it couldn't work but games I saw him play he was more high HF.

I now actually think putting him back to the vfl was a good move.

He was under alot of media scrutiny and lots of external pressures. This will not only release the pressure on the young kid but took some off us as a team as well (as we saw yesterday)

He builds some confidence and gets to play his guts out under less scrutiny, I think holistically it’s good for all of us.

He would have also loved watching or hearing how well we went yesterday. He will be itching to get back at it.
I've no idea what JHF is thinking, but possibly it might be "The boys got overrun last night. Won't happen again on my watch"

Last edited:
Having watched closely live this kid is our marquee, our carey, buddy, dusty, tatum, greek freak, our freaking messi!! He and his management know this already and will get a mega deal to keep him. Fair enough. He along with ldu and cunners are the elite bracket but he is that guy! Superstar, he is transformational and like Carey will raise this club to relevance for a decade. His power and influence will be bigger than anyone at the club. He's already all over the media when not smiling when losing. They love him. We get potentially get Clarko, sponsors and support because of him. Stars are usually flawed but we finally got one. How did we get one, by gutting our list to finnish last! How dare we they say, can't tank, ok for West Coast who deliberately do it. Celtics traded out Pierce and Garnett to bottom out and get picks. Hello Tatum and Brown and a bang, contenders for years.

Having watched closely live this kid is our marquee, our carey, buddy, dusty, tatum, greek freak, our freaking messi!! He and his management know this already and will get a mega deal to keep him. Fair enough. He along with ldu and cunners are the elite bracket but he is that guy! Superstar, he is transformational and like Carey will raise this club to relevance for a decade. His power and influence will be bigger than anyone at the club. He's already all over the media when not smiling when losing. They love him. We get potentially get Clarko, sponsors and support because of him. Stars are usually flawed but we finally got one. How did we get one, by gutting our list to finnish last! How dare we they say, can't tank, ok for West Coast who deliberately do it. Celtics traded out Pierce and Garnett to bottom out and get picks. Hello Tatum and Brown and a bang, contenders for years.
So you aren't sold on him then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back