Free Agent # 6: Joe Daniher (part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
well shit, I guess it explains his Jennifer Government avatar too. Haha he's a Richmond fan I've probably trolled before and now I feel a bit like a giddy schoolgirl. Well played Final Siren, well played. For once I can honestly and literally say, I love your work!! When the hell is a new book coming out? Lexicon was so awesome

Thread just got worth reading. :thumbsu:
well shit, I guess it explains his Jennifer Government avatar too. Haha he's a Richmond fan I've probably trolled before and now I feel a bit like a giddy schoolgirl. Well played Final Siren, well played. For once I can honestly and literally say, I love your work!! When the hell is a new book coming out? Lexicon was so awesome
Thanks, Lance. I think I've stayed out of your way but I'm a big admirer of your work, too. Sometimes it's nothing short of pure poetry.

Thread just got worth reading. :thumbsu:

Thanks, Lance. I think I've stayed out of your way but I'm a big admirer of your work, too. Sometimes it's nothing short of pure poetry.
You can thank the Sqiggle for another sale today, I read all your books in a rush together a couple of years ago and didn't realise you had another out. I may even have sent you a fan email at the time:oops:

Don't spend the royalties all at once!

z8b.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope he gives Jakey boy an absolute bath tonight and does his best Andrew Walker impression!

Request answered.

I still think Howe's mark was better due to the lift and hang.
If you are talking pure height Joey's has it there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back