Free Agent # 6: Joe Daniher (part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did he get fined for? That marking contest where he elbowed that guy in the head?

Yes - So JD is treading a fine line - Strangest thing is JD's hit had more force or at best the same force as Merrett's Hit - It's hard to understand the gradings.

Kennedy is gonna win the Coleman it seems, been kicking heaps of goals since returning.

Oh well least we finally had a player get over 50 goals in season in a long time.

Kennedy is gonna win the Coleman it seems, been kicking heaps of goals since returning.

Oh well least we finally had a player get over 50 goals in season in a long time.
He will kick a bag against Carlton, not so much GWS and Adelaide

Hyper-extended his knee but was lucky and basically 'got away with it'. Will train tomorrow.

http://www.essendonfc.com.au/video/2017-08-08/btv-skins-injury-update-aug-8
giphy.gif

If Joe is out this weekend it'll be a blow out, our percentage will be sunk. We'd have to make finals on wins alone, which depends heavily on other teams shitting the bed worse than we do.
Yeah I was pretty optimistic 24 hours ago, nek minnit Merrett cops a week, Raz out for the year and wtf Joey.

Now I'm not sure what to think.

Don't like the idea of taking any risk at all With ol mate Daniher.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we lose him on top of Merrett and Fantasia well then a 100 point Adelaide win is on the cards. So we'll probably win by 10 goals.

lol, no he didn't say he was right go to mate. listen to it again. He says "looking pretty good this week and will train tomorrow" but he didn't sound 100% sure in my opinion. Presumably he hasn't trained since the game and it will depend on how he goes with training.

Wat

How do you figure? He said he got away with it and was right to go

lol, no he didn't say he was right go to mate. listen to it again. He says "looking pretty good this week and will train tomorrow" but he didn't sound 100% sure in my opinion. Presumably he hasn't trained since the game and it will depend on how he goes with training.
you're going entirely off your own subjective opinion on the tone of his voice

you're going entirely off your own subjective opinion on the tone of his voice
Yeah look there might be a bit of that :)

I was also probably a bit anxious listening to him after seeing the footage of Joe nearly hyper extending so interpreted his comments accordingly.

he did also scratch his ear when he said it
I was waiting for that. Steven Dank did actually scratch his nose when asked about thymosin in his 7:30 report interview in the early days of the saga. It was the only time he touched his face over the course of the interview.

I'm glad I'm not a footballer player on tv these days. I hate to think what kind of visual cues I'd be giving away to some of the amateur psychologists on bigfooty. Probably giving some players a complex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back