Past #6: Lachlan Hansen - pick 3 '06 - 151 NM games - NM life member - thanks Lachie

Remove this Banner Ad

Off to the gym with Lachie.

He still needs to add more muscle.

Has he had his papers stamped, being taught things in the VFL or just bad form?

Is he now officially a draft bust?

Would have played this week if he wasn't suspended. Playing well. Not a lost prospect yet.

Would have played this week if he wasn't suspended.
Possibly true. Almost definitely it would have been at the expense of Aaron Black though. Can we call that one a blessing in disguise? Hansen has to go after Edwards' spot now. Black should stay for the rest of the season after that display.

There is definitely no spot for him down back with 5 guys playing already that are KPD/3rd talls. None of them sucked today either.

Hansen is still improving. He stood out in his last VFL game.

We need him for when Petrie is not playing.

Imagine our forward line with no Petrie or Hansen.

Suspended for ironing out an opposition player with a shirtfont.

42 marks in his last 4 VFL matches.

We need him back in the seniors badly to help straighten us up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has he had his papers stamped, being taught things in the VFL or just bad form?

Is he now officially a draft bust?
Learning shit in the VFL. Shit he had to work. Probably would have played had he not been suspended for ironing out a midget.

If I was into crystal ball gazing and i aint, I'd say he will be up for trade come seasons end. :stern look

Learning shit in the VFL. Shit he had to work. Probably would have played had he not been suspended for ironing out a midget.

If I was into crystal ball gazing and i aint, I'd say he will be up for trade come seasons end. :stern look

Dunno zondor, maybe BS has got him workin on specific things. From all reports he's been going hard and clunking marks, stay tuned I reckon. Could be the key in 2nd half of year. We will see.

Edwards form of late is not that great he didnt do too much but he may have been part of a bigger plan with BS.....Lachie could one day take Edwards´s spot.....I said one day!!

until edwards didn't play the other week he was in good contention for the coleman medal. i believe he makes good opportunities for a 2nd forward.

even now he is still only 3 goals behind travis cloke.

252654_10150920890246843_756903518_n.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Past #6: Lachlan Hansen - pick 3 '06 - 151 NM games - NM life member - thanks Lachie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back