AFL Player # 7: Indefatigable Zach Merrett (c) - Baby on the way!

Remove this Banner Ad

Elbow tap apparently. Ess should appeal the fine but they won’t. It was so weak bc Zach is not that type of player or person.
How many others of these happen each week

Christian is a ****ing grub who should be removed from his job and never allowed on another afl paid position. He hates Essendon but he is supposedly a professional hahahaha

how many of his suspensions have come off football actions that other players get away with.

could almost guarantee that if he'd done a tackle akin to dangerfield's last week, he'd have gotten 2 weeks for it and we wouldn't have appealed

Elbow tap apparently. Ess should appeal the fine but they won’t. It was so weak bc Zach is not that type of player or person.

Unfortunately they don't look at that, as shown by what happened to Wright and Weid. I wonder what the criteria is for the "good bloke" defence, because obviously it has nothing to do with actually being good person.

Unfortunately they don't look at that, as shown by what happened to Wright and Weid. I wonder what the criteria is for the "good bloke" defence, because obviously it has nothing to do with actually being good person.
good bloke aka "afl likes me" defence

How many others of these happen each week

Christian is a ****ing grub who should be removed from his job and never allowed on another afl paid position. He hates Essendon but he is supposedly a professional hahahaha
Spot on. It is ****ing laughable. No Collingwood player would be fined for that, ever.
Christian should just **** off!😡

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One of the softest fines I have seen. If they want to keep it consistent then there should be about 30 fines a match.
Essendon need to appeal this for the Zac's, the club's and us supporters same. We have been walked over consistently by umpires and the ****ing mrp and will continue to do so. Do you think Collingwood, Carlton or Hawthorn would let this shit happen. They would come out and d slam it. The club is spineless and has been for 20 years

Btw, I think(?) the action happened before the hand shove, you notice Atkins already has his hand near his throat before Zach open hands him. Might’ve copped an elbow to the throat?

Christian is still a grub.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Essendon need to appeal this for the Zac's, the club's and us supporters same. We have been walked over consistently by umpires and the ****ing mrp and will continue to do so. Do you think Collingwood, Carlton or Hawthorn would let this shit happen. They would come out and d slam it. The club is spineless and has been for 20 years
Club wanted to appeal. Merrett told them he just wants to move on to next week.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Player # 7: Indefatigable Zach Merrett (c) - Baby on the way!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back