Past #7: Jack Ziebell [Part II] - retires post-RFC game/280gm&183gl/6yr captain - Shinboner - assaulted post-RFC game& in hospital - get well soon JZ

Remove this Banner Ad

Has been carrying a fairly significant injury since the Melbourne game.

Ordinary couple of weeks but was sensational prior to that

If true it shows. I made this suggestion before this game - if I can see it then it is frustrating that the match committee aren't big enough to make these calls. Every player can miss games in my book.

images

Jeepers Jack, apart from the horrible kicking, you actually did your best to make Kyle fricken Langford look like an above average footballer :'(
TBF, Logue was on Langford for a lot of the game and did a fair job of that himself.

Hmmmmm…if he’s injured rest him. Bring in Archer. If not, give him another week, assess long term at the bye. Corr is no good and we DESPERATELY need one of Archer, Bonar or Perez to become a solid AFL player.

Hmmmmm…if he’s injured rest him. Bring in Archer. If not, give him another week, assess long term at the bye. Corr is no good and we DESPERATELY need one of Archer, Bonar or Perez to become a solid AFL player.
lol archer is nowhere near ready, played a half of footy, dont think he plays this year at all in the seniors
Perez should be in for hall

Corr should play over ziebell on one of cadman, hogan or riccardi

Archer isn’t playing well enough to get a call up. He’s hampered with groin soreness

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep. Rewatched the game. It wasn’t just the kicks, there were a fair few other poor moments.

Hope he gets a good spell to freshen up.
The double-fist out of bounds instead of marking it cost us a goal as well.

Worst game from Jack this year. He’s actually been pretty good for most of it.

Who else do we have? Corr? Yeah, well he is on an 5 year deal - another Rawlings special. How many shlt sandwiches can Rawlings bring to the table?

If Corr is an actual defender who has spent close to ten years as one. Makes you think he would be an upgrade on JZ in that department.

But as we know, that’s not always how things turn out here at nmfc

Needs to be a self-less clubman and step aside from the senior side.
Been an absolute whole hearted warrior but when the Essendon player refused to go anywhere near you and still completly and utterly butcher the ball resulting in a small, heart breaking loss you should know in your heart of hearts, your time is up

Take away those inexplicable OOF’s and we wouldn’t really be talking about Jack. However, we can’t take them away because they were so damn costly and directed people’s attention to his other shortcomings. I don’t expect Jack to be dropped this week. Possibly, leading our B&F, at this stage. However, if he delivers a similar performance after the bye, it’s only fair he is treated in the same manner as Cunners.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Needs to be a self-less clubman and step aside from the senior side.
Been an absolute whole hearted warrior but when the Essendon player refused to go anywhere near you and still completly and utterly butcher the ball resulting in a small, heart breaking loss you should know in your heart of hearts, your time is up

Jack is a selfless clubman and he will step aside - if he is not selected. However, he’s not going to be a complete lunatic and ask to be dropped.

Take away those inexplicable OOF’s and we wouldn’t really be talking about Jack. However, we can’t take them away because they were so damn costly and directed people’s attention to his other shortcomings. I don’t expect Jack to be dropped this week. Possibly, leading our B&F, at this stage. However, if he delivers a similar performance after the bye, it’s only fair he is treated in the same manner as Cunners.

The OOF was the icing on the cake, I was at the cheer squad end and Jack was constantly getting beaten and was loose. The last 3 weeks he has been targeted by opposition teams. He looks slow and cumbersome again (not that he ever looked anything more than shuffling).

Remove this Banner Ad

Past #7: Jack Ziebell [Part II] - retires post-RFC game/280gm&183gl/6yr captain - Shinboner - assaulted post-RFC game& in hospital - get well soon JZ

Remove this Banner Ad

Back