Player Watch #7: Liam Baker - Requested trade to WA club

Remove this Banner Ad

If both Baker & Bolton select fremantle 9,10,16 is a min and i wouldnt be paying any salary in that
Id rather Baker select West Coast and demand either Baker +10 for #3 of #13 as a straight trade

both players selecting fremantle limits our demands

I would be asking for 9, 16 and Future First from Freo for Bolton. Pick 10 for Baker. Done.

Thanks for coming Freo, take care.

I spoke earlier about the framework being done for Bolton. I think what we have demanded will happen. Could it be three first round picks?

Hopefully they all overrate him and his tenacious attitude and we get something better than we should.
He is a great little back pocket that can pinch hit in the midfield or forward line, but cannot sustain high performance in those positions.

Hopefully they all overrate him and his tenacious attitude and we get something better than we should.
He is a great little back pocket that can pinch hit in the midfield or forward line, but cannot sustain high performance in those positions.
He is a very very good player. He lost his focus this year as he was wrestling with his decision

Angry Mickey Mouse GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #7: Liam Baker - Requested trade to WA club

Remove this Banner Ad

Back