Player Watch #7: Zane Duursma - out for 2024, undergoing shoulder surgery

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got great view of the hanger sitting on level 1 flank area....no more than 15-20 meters away.

In a weaker field....Duursma's grab goes close to winning it.

Reckon Elliott or Hill still takes this years one out.
I can’t remember exactly but I feel the public has some sort of say in the votes? If so, having two pies in there could favour us, as their supporters votes would be split.

How do we get him into the game more. 2 great marks, a bit lost for the rest of the game
It's called a pre season of running and 8kg of muscle

He is your modern age half forward flanker

He has the best natural marking leap and hands since Carey. I defy anyone to come up with someone better since the duck

Maybe Jarrod Waite?

Give him 3 pre seasons and with a bull CHF and Larkey , him as the third tall he is 50+ goal kicker

How do we get him into the game more. 2 great marks, a bit lost for the rest of the game

At this stage, he can't compete for strength with a mature opponent at ground level. His one-on-one marking when it's kicked on top of his head and when he can't get a clear run at it suffers for this very reason. Give him time. When he develops some core strength, he will be a nightmare match-up.

At this stage, he can't compete for strength with a mature opponent at ground level. His one-on-one marking when it's kicked on top of his head and when he can't get a clear run at it suffers for this very reason. Give him time. When he develops some core strength, he will be a nightmare match-up.
Whilst the speccie was fantastic that pack mark where he drifted in from the side was pretty awesome as well,

It's called a pre season of running and 8kg of muscle

He is your modern age half forward flanker

He has the best natural marking leap and hands since Carey. I defy anyone to come up with someone better since the duck

Maybe Jarrod Waite?

Give him 3 pre seasons and with a bull CHF and Larkey , him as the third tall he is 50+ goal kicker
Waite a good call actually.

In saying that, his defensive intensity has definitely improved since earlier this season.

It sort of feels like we're playing 4 key forwards at the moment. Doesn't feel like he has the tank to be anything but a deepish marking target. Our forward 50 entries are largely rubbish, and we quite often have 3-4 blokes flying for the same ball. I'm not surprised he's having little impact. He's probably 2-3 years away

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #7: Zane Duursma - out for 2024, undergoing shoulder surgery

Remove this Banner Ad

Back