7Cricket Vs Fox Cricket

Who has the better coverage?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Ian Bishop is well known for his "remember the name" call when the West Indies won the 2016 World T20 but I also liked his measured call when the West indies won the final of the 2012 World T20. He's a good ball by ball caller in 20 over cricket but I doubt that's where 7 will utilise him.

Bish is a great caller and you can tell watching us play that he still takes a very active interest in WI domestic cricket - I don’t mind Curtley when he calls the home series’ but you get the impression he doesn’t follow their local cricket very closely

All reports suggests that 7 & Fox have won the CA broadcast rights. Everything is basically the same with 7 getting streaming & BBL shortening back to 40 regular season games

We're all going to like the new, reinvented David Warner and they'll die trying to prove it.
Warner can barely string a sentence together without slurring or fumbling his words.

Head of Fox proving how out of sync he is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why didnt Paramount get the rights if this is the dross fox are dishing up.
It looks like CA wanted Fox involved. Which means they needed a FTA partner so 7,9 or 10. But 10/Paramount wanted everything & not to share with Fox. With 9 getting the Olympics they basically only had 7.

I think that’s why 7 paid like $10mill less than 2018 & got more (streaming & a higher % of BBL) as well.

I vote for whatever cricket commentary doesn't have Justin Langer. I don't know what it is, the sound of his voice, how he says things or what he says, it's like fingernails on a blackboard. Anyhow I can understand how the players after four years had gutfull of him as coach. Have to turn the tv down every time his shift begins.

Remove this Banner Ad

7Cricket Vs Fox Cricket

Back