Player Watch #8: Bailey Scott

Remove this Banner Ad

just make sure you put the nostra filter on though, there was a pass lace out that was as good as anyone's today in the first.
That post was from last week's game, kosh, but I'll counter your lace out pass in the 1st this week to a 4 v 1 turnover and goal on centre wing.

Bailey does a lot right, but his turnovers can not be overcome imo.

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

That post was from last week's game, kosh, but I'll counter your lace out pass in the 1st this week to a 4 v 1 turnover and goal on centre wing.

Bailey does a lot right, but his turnovers can not be overcome imo.

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Maybe not, but there is little doubt he is best 22 atm. I will save the crucification for when better players have displaced him. That time isnt now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I got the impression that, because of his poor kicking accuracy, he has been told to kick long along the line. Can’t remember too many short kicks. Long to a contest down the line is less costly than a misdirected short kick.
Probably

Still didn’t help he doesn’t kick to advantage other than maybe one fluke a game

61% efficiency slightly better than last week where he was the worst I’ve seen

Just watched the last quarter reply.
Bailey was one of our best.
Put his head over the ball on a number of occasions & was clean when a few others fumbled under pressure.
You’ve gotta take the good with the bad when it comes to Scott & his last quarter today was very good.
Nostra banging his head against a brick wall calling for him to be dropped…

music video loop GIF

Haven’t been a massive Bailey supporter and even suggested Stephens was way better.

But his last quarter today winning crucial contested ball as well as always keeping his width and providing run both ways - I’m hearing more and more the Clarko words of wait til this group plays together for longer.

He’s one we need to keep.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #8: Bailey Scott

Remove this Banner Ad

Back