Conspiracy Theory 9/11 - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So was 9/11 commission report a conflict of interest?
So was the NIST report "independent" ???

Please stick to the report... attach the report... attack his evidence ...
there have been many, many peer reviewed engineering articles published that directly analyze, draw upon, and confirm or otherwise independently corroborate NIST's methodology and conclusions. Here are links to those that I could find for now:there are others as well.

AE911truth is a fraud organisation, richard gage is a fraud. Lets see who peer reviews him first before commenting.

Of course, because it doesn't fit with the corporate driven mass media narrative where the US are the keepers of the peace, leaders of the free world and sunshine and rainbows n all that shit. ;)

i am glad you support him calling jews filthy animals, i am glad you have no issues with his anti semitic comments based on his hatred for jews.

:rolleyes:

there have been many, many peer reviewed engineering articles published that directly analyze, draw upon, and confirm or otherwise independently corroborate NIST's methodology and conclusions. Here are links to those that I could find for now:there are others as well.

AE911truth is a fraud organisation, richard gage is a fraud. Lets see who peer reviews him first before commenting.

Copy and paste is strong in this one...

Of course, because it doesn't fit with the corporate driven mass media narrative where the US are the keepers of the peace, leaders of the free world and sunshine and rainbows n all that shit. ;)

It's almost as if they are so frightened of the truth, that they'd have to check every single belief & premise they've swallowed up till now.

Too scary for em....Back under the bed in denial.

It's almost as if they are so frightened of the truth, that they'd have to check every single belief & premise they've swallowed up till now.

Too scary for em....Back under the bed in denial.

truth! if truth hits you flat on the face you wouldnt even notice. Lets start backing his claims up k? start with the SMS

oh yeah thought so... LOL

Are you quoting him directly? Got a link given you love them so much?

I have provided the links above. Its his book, have you read it? if not, there are articles i linked above where he calls jews various names, including thinks like "It seems like being a Jew is a lot like being a wolf".

He is mates with david duke of KKK there is an interview online where they were concerned about white women marrying black africans in europe.. listen to it ffs.

Why would 9/11 for truth jeopardise thier "so called" money making scam.... according to you... and commission an independent university study to potentially shut them down???

Back to NIST as any kind of a viable independent scientific authority....pffft:rolleyes:....All thoroughly dis-proven & debunked.

They were still sticking with the pancake theory up until August of 2006 FFS....When they were forced to retract it.....LOL

An organisation that's shifted the goal-posts on so many occasions now as to fool no one as to their incompetence.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alaskan university already being accused of not being independent.
I suppose if Harry Kissinger was involved it would be fine lol...

Max Cleland???

Lol.

Why would 9/11 for truth jeopardise thier "so called" money making scam.... according to you... and commission an independent university study to potentially shut them down???
Conflict of interest! why on earth would an organisation who makes a living from CTists would pay a professor to make a report that would falsify their position? do you know he raised a million bucks for a new investigation some time ago, all paid for by gullible sheep like CTist? Now we can see where 300k of that might have gone.. but what happened to the other 700k, I wonder? Don't you wonder too? he hasnt even submitted his audited statements to anyone.

$ 300,000. for this professor and his 2 students to spend over 2 years time. Amazing. And these are the same people who criticize the gov't study of 9/11? just youtube, you know his position already, Nothing "independent" about it. This is not a group like Uni of Alaska or anything, one single person with a few colleagues making a so called "independent" study funded by a fraud organisation.

Oh really?....Werewolf or Chism.....Is there anyway in which this post can be construed as nothing other than a personal ad hom attack?

It's pretty sad you've felt the need to sink this low, as clearly you lack both the ability & the intellect to construct a viable argument to the contrary.

Do you know how many Mossad operatives participate on this thread? No you wouldn't. They watch, listen and learn. You have learned their secret and you are now a threat. They know where you live. It is only a matter of time. Hide your files....Cuckoo.....Cuckoo....Cuckoo....:p:rainbow:

Do you know how many Mossad operatives participate on this thread? No you wouldn't. They watch, listen and learn. You have learned their secret and you are now a threat. They know where you live. It is only a matter of time. Hide your files....Cuckoo.....Cuckoo....Cuckoo....:p:rainbow:

Mossad-phobia has to be a new thing with the anti-semties :D

Conflict of interest! why on earth would an organisation who makes a living from CTists would pay a professor to make a report that would falsify their position? do you know he raised a million bucks for a new investigation some time ago, all paid for by gullible sheep like CTist? Now we can see where 300k of that might have gone.. but what happened to the other 700k, I wonder? Don't you wonder too? he hasnt even submitted his audited statements to anyone.

$ 300,000. for this professor and his 2 students to spend over 2 years time. Amazing. And these are the same people who criticize the gov't study of 9/11? just youtube, you know his position already, Nothing "independent" about it. This is not a group like Uni of Alaska or anything, one single person with a few colleagues making a so called "independent" study funded by a fraud organisation.

Why don't you ask him??? Email him.

Last edited:
Back to NIST as any kind of a viable independent scientific authority....pffft:rolleyes:....All thoroughly dis-proven & debunked.

They were still sticking with the pancake theory up until August of 2006 FFS....When they were forced to retract it.....LOL

An organisation that's shifted the goal-posts on so many occasions now as to fool no one as to their incompetence.
Oh, wow. Back to NIST and pancake theory despite you being completely unable to back up that assertion 50 odd pages ago. Debating with you is like a less entertaining version of Inception.

Oh, wow. Back to NIST and pancake theory despite you being completely unable to back up that assertion 50 odd pages ago. Debating with you is like a less entertaining version of Inception.

Not at all.

I even cited their very own website & copied & pasted the archive page dated August of 2006 in previous posts.

Not really my fault if you can't pay attention to details Jack, rather than just focusing upon cheap point-scoring.....Something which appears to be your modus operandi, on the conspiracy boards.

Trey lazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back