Conspiracy Theory 9/11 - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And still the holier than thou attitude continues.
It was not taken from a debunking website.
The statement is attributed to conspiracy theorist Chris Bollyn. I have taken it directly from the original piece which has been construed into an official Honeywell statement.

You can read the article here:
http://www.whale.to/b/bollyn03oct12.html

Still with the holier than thou
And yes I have read all that
But thanks again, and welcome :)
However I can say don't presume to know what others have or haven't read, and no body on here is better or worse than anyone or for that matter wrong in what they think on this subject
So keep the personal stuff out if its all the same

After lurking this thread for a while i have to say im a big fan of randoms just coming in and posting things like Loose Change and acting like they have just dropped the mother of all conclusive evidence that 9/11 was an inside job.

KUI.

Had to laugh at this
Very true
But it keeps it interesting, sort of !:)

Why did you not check the facts yourself? You have only spewed forth what you have read on conspiracy theory websites.
Why do you choose to deride people with a holier than thou attitude?

There was no statement from Honeywell.

AFP reporter, Chris Bollyn, phoned some guy at Honeywell who was seemingly an "expert" but very conveniently "cannot be named".
Bollyn sent a photo of the turbine wheel found at the Pentagon to this person, who cannot be named, who said : “There’s no way that’s an APU wheel” adding “That turbine disc—there’s no way in the world that came out of an APU.”

You cant in your wildest dreams suggest that that is a statement from Honeywell.
A simple fact that conspiracy theorists conveniently choose to ignore.
There's a huge difference between a company statement and what some guy who cant be named says.

Hmmm, so you are saying the story was embellished to serve a specific agenda.

But why would they do that? Isn't it all about the search for "the truth"?

It seems to me this is the exact opposite.

What do the CTers think - is this kind of behaviour acceptable in your search to find out what really happened that day? Isn't this the kind of thing you accuse the official investigators of?

How do you reconcile this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmm, so you are saying the story was embellished to serve a specific agenda.

But why would they do that? Isn't it all about the search for "the truth"?

It seems to me this is the exact opposite.

What do the CTers think - is this kind of behaviour acceptable in your search to find out what really happened that day? Isn't this the kind of thing you accuse the official investigators of?

How do you reconcile this?

Oh Kelly, you act like that doesn't go both ways !!

Anyway, how about that catch up??
This could be better over 100 brewskis or so :)

I reckon we should organise a bigfooty 9/11 catch up, plenty of beer and debate
Would be a hell of a night !!

Could make an interesting topic for a BF podcast too.

Good to see I sparked conversation, I'll throw a few of my favourite points out on the issue.
-flight path is impossible which is probably the most clearest evidence.
-wreckage was never found or atleast has never been released.
-burning bins behind the pentagon.
-no black box
-no footage
-all witnesses say it was an explosion.
And phony phone call conversations

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good to see I sparked conversation, I'll throw a few of my favourite points out on the issue.
-flight path is impossible which is probably the most clearest evidence.
-wreckage was never found or atleast has never been released.
-burning bins behind the pentagon.
-no black box
-no footage
-all witnesses say it was an explosion.
And phony phone call conversations

Yes some good points & if a plane did make that round missile like whole in the wall then where are the bloody wings, did the get scared just before impact & tuck themselves underneath?
There should be wing pieces everywhere, if it indentations on either side of the whole from the impact of the wings.

Yes some good points & if a plane did make that round missile like whole in the wall then where are the bloody wings, did the get scared just before impact & tuck themselves underneath?
There should be wing pieces everywhere, if it indentations on either side of the whole from the impact of the wings.
On this point precisely, there was airlplane shaped hole in the towers

Lets not derail this thread gentlemen ;)

Now Glacier is there any chance you could put forth a link to the Honeywell comments made early mate, I've checked my sources and it seems it's only "truthers" saying this...don't get me wrong mate, but it seems kinda important to the whole debate, given everything else has been covered, debunked and won...wouldn't mind ticking that box :thumbsu:

Do the people who spend their time on threads like this trying to debunk the alternate theories spend any time at all trying to debunk the Official Story?

Or is anything that comes from the government and MSM automatically true and not worthy of their efforts to question?

It is only 'skepticism' when it is applied to all claims; otherwise it is merely partisan cheerleading.

Global warming is a pisser, what's your view on that friend :rainbow:

'Twas the landing gear that made the hole, the landing gear, the landing gear ...

'Twas the landing gear that made that hole and it's easily found on Google.

Global warming is a pisser, what's your view on that friend
I believe the earth is probably warming.
I believe that if it is warming, humans are probably contributing to this warming.
I believe that regardless of the above, any government who uses the spectre of global warming (/climate change) to increase taxes and/or reduce civil liberties is deceitful, deceptive and corrupt.

One post you mention not to derail the thread then next thread your trying to derail it?
The change in weather has caused Global Warming, you should know that!
No I was merely replying to a posters question, not surprised GG liked your post though ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back