Conspiracy Theory 9/11 - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes the hole in the sixth wall
Which you believe was caused by landing gear
you think the terrorist pilot was preparing to land ?
I'm confused, do you think the landing gear isnt inside the aircraft when it not in "landing" mode?

Just because the plane isn't trying to land, doesn't mean the landing gear doesn't exist.

Again I ask. WHY and HOW am I wrong?

Numerous Fireman and survivors testifying the lobby of the north tower had suffered an explosion before the plane hit
All the windows shattered dead bodies

Others testifying huge explosions in the basement before the plane hits
Humans walking around with their skin burnt and hanging off their skeletons

Video footage of fireman and police asking everyone to move out of the wtc7 area because their were bombs expected to collapse the building

Israelis dancing and videoing the collapse
Arrested And held for 7 weeks
Dancing and ready to film prior to any collapse
http://www.google.com.au/url?url=ht...ggUMAA&usg=AFQjCNEfZUbvZU_y2kmQTXNK5RAYyUelgA

So something caused the hole
What was it?
If it was the engines why did they not cause a hole at the front of the building at impact
as what ever caused the hole was intact sufficiently to cause the hole
Where is it?
It disintegrated only after impact

The footage we have shows it is a missile as it is not a plane
I have posted it

If you wish to use eyewitness accounts then we have use all the eyewitness accounts from the wtc
And those accounts are more extensive and not from government employees

Fireman police reporters live reports on tv of secondary explosions before the planes even hit
In lobby's and basements
Your whole OS defense falls to pieces with eyewitness testimony and live commentary

So suit your self

3 people can keep a secret if the other 2 are dead. This is the most amazing thing of all is that no one out of the hundreds hasn't come forward and spilt the beans.
Not even sniff of breaking ranks even right down to suppliers.
What super dooper spy service do all these people belong to that has pulled of the greatest and most evil crime against there own people.

Got any evidence for these allegations?
I have made 3 gift posts to board in the last 24 hours detail videos and sites
Your capable enough to find them and more should you feel so inclined.

If your not aware of these then sorry I can't take you very seriously
As your research is one sided

What I suggest is that you immerse yourself for a couple of days into ae911, pilots9/11 and others and then go back to your debunking sites.

And see where you end up

You will find nonsense on both sides
But you can make up your own mind

Clearly if your asking for evidence of such basics as wtc testimony and footage you have not examined the available data.

3 people can keep a secret if the other 2 are dead. This is the most amazing thing of all is that no one out of the hundreds hasn't come forward and spilt the beans.

What you mean is, the heavily controlled mass media that you rely on to find out what's happening in the world does not give a voice to these people...

Susan Lindauer

In what universe isn't this woman's story front page news?

I have made 3 gift posts to board in the last 24 hours detail videos and sites
Your capable enough to find them and more should you feel so inclined.

If your not aware of these then sorry I can't take you very seriously
As your research is one sided

What I suggest is that you immerse yourself for a couple of days into ae911, pilots9/11 and others and then go back to your debunking sites.

And see where you end up

You will find nonsense on both sides
But you can make up your own mind

Clearly if your asking for evidence of such basics as wtc testimony and footage you have not examined the available data.
Im sorry mate, but you're not playing ball here.

You asked for evidence. I duly gave it to you. Broke it down by category and everything.

You saying "go find it yourself, its out there" is effectively saying you dont have any evidence.

Im not being unreasonable here - asking you for proof of your claims is pretty standard stuff.

I'm confused, do you think the landing gear isnt inside the aircraft when it not in "landing" mode?

Just because the plane isn't trying to land, doesn't mean the landing gear doesn't exist.

Again I ask. WHY and HOW am I wrong?
I am not sure what I can say
You are contending the hardest most solid part of the plane - the engines - penetrate nothing but the landing gear six walls in creates a circular hole near to the size of the **** pit?
Can you not see that in good conscience your treating one or both of us as fools?
This conjecture makes the crazy truther no plane theory relatively sane by comparison. What do you think the landing gear consists of? An angle grinder?

Im sorry mate, but you're not playing ball here.

You asked for evidence. I duly gave it to you. Broke it down by category and everything.

You saying "go find it yourself, its out there" is effectively saying you dont have any evidence.

Im not being unreasonable here - asking you for proof of your claims is pretty standard stuff.
i have done the work in both debunk sites and conspiracy sites
Dumping info from one side - I can do that
That's not presenting anything

What I would like is for you to stop pretending how even handed you are when the most basic video material is outside the scope of your interest

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You are contending the hardest most solid part of the plane - the engines - penetrate nothing but the landing gear six walls in creates a circular hole near to the size of the **** pit?
Can you not see that in good conscience your treating one or both of us as fools?
Certainly not. The engines did indeed penetrate the building.

here is a picture of one of them, or at least pieces of what was left of them, inside the wreckage of the building:

upload_2016-1-20_16-10-6.png

The landing gear is a solid, heavy and very strong part of the aircraft, and it was travelling over 500kms an hour when it hit the Pentagon. It absolutely would have made a bigger hole than its actual size. Dont beleive me? Let me know and I will show you some physics experiments detailing just that.

you're not sure what to say here.....easy. EVIDENCE or CONCESSION.

i have done the work in both debunk sites and conspiracy sites
Dumping info from one side - I can do that
That's not presenting anything

What I would like is for you to stop pretending how even handed you are when the most basic video material is outside the scope of your interest
But you're not. Why?

I freely admit I didnt create this research. It is indeed the work of others. but I agree with it, it stands up to scientific scrutiny, so I present it as evidence. you're free to do the same, but just be aware that we will check it accuracy, and call out any inconsistencies we find. I invite you to do the same with mine.

Last edited:
But you're not. Why?

I freely admit I didnt create this research. It is indeed the work of others. but I agree with it, it stands up to scientific scrutiny, so I present it as evidence. you're free to do the same, but just be aware that we will check it accuracy, and call out any inconsistencies we find. I invite you to do the same with mine.
zbqm-111a.jpg

This conjecture makes the crazy truther no plane theory relatively sane by comparison. What do you think the landing gear consists of? An angle grinder?
Here is a picture of the landing gear right next to the hole you are so concerned about.
upload_2016-1-20_16-20-7.png

Are you done yet??

For what its worth, a B-25 Mitchell hit the empire state building in 1945.Did not do much damage to the building. I am not sure if it had bombs on it, at the time or not; on a routine personnel transport mission from Bedford Army Air Field to Newark Airport
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B-25_Empire_State_Building_crash
It did indeed.

tI was travelling at around 200 miles an hour vs. the 450 odd miles an hour for the planes on 9/11, it was a much smaller plane too....

upload_2016-1-20_16-25-30.png

And was carrying less fuel, being near the end of its journey, rather than at the beginning in 9/11.

Very different experience.

It did indeed.

tI was travelling at around 200 miles an hour vs. the 450 odd miles an hour for the planes on 9/11, it was a much smaller plane too....

View attachment 208378

And was carrying less fuel, being near the end of its journey, rather than at the beginning in 9/11.

Very different experience.

Very similar on one level; as it was a pretty big aircraft hitting a pretty big building in the same city. Yet it was indeed smaller, going slower, with less fuel. If the bomber was carrying bombs that make up some of the difference.

What you mean is, the heavily controlled mass media that you rely on to find out what's happening in the world does not give a voice to these people...

Susan Lindauer

In what universe isn't this woman's story front page news?

I watched some video of her and she comes across as a nut job but that could be from her experiences of being locked up.

Doesn't matter though she has still written a book and is on TV.

I'm waiting for one person to spill the beans ..even it's just a guy who painted a drone to look like a plane or the planted some wreckage or photo shopped something etc.

Then at least the evil gov can work its magic and discredit him but so so far not a whiff of someone not following the script for a cast of thousands.

Things must have improved since Watergate and Clinton and Monica because things like this come out pretty quick.

So don't worry if it is all a conspiracy someone will eventually fess up.

Very similar on one level; as it was a pretty big aircraft hitting a pretty big building in the same city. Yet it was indeed smaller, going slower, with less fuel. If the bomber was carrying bombs that make up some of the difference.
If they detonated of course, I believe bombs need to be armed before they detonate. Safety precaution to avoid accidental explosions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back