Retired #9: Brendon Goddard - Retires a winner - Thanks for everything BJ

Remove this Banner Ad

You are allowed to bring in precedents this year if I read it right. I reckon we can find 50 of similar shots. Just get a highlight reel of Goodes.
Doesn't matter. The AFL will tell the Tribunal to give him 2 weeks and they'll do it

Cornes so obviously threw himself back there to milk a free, the fact that the MRP even looked at it is beggars f*cking belief. Two weeks is so ludicrous that they may as well charge him with bringing the game into disrepute.

Did not even notice this when watching the game WTF this is bullshit f u tribunal EFC must challenge, take the risk and have Goddard for Collingwood

Can't see him getting off....not sure what we could argue? Think force was enough to justify in this day and age.

Would have been assessed as having a good record if not for umpire contact in 2010....FFS

To be honest he should get a week for it.

Goal kicked, Cornes not looking, entitled to expect no contact and he smashed him.

Sorry BJ but you'd better have a rest this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To be honest he should get a week for it.

Goal kicked, Cornes not looking, entitled to expect no contact and he smashed him.

Sorry BJ but you'd better have a rest this week.

Cornes looked away at an inappropriate time. Just before Goddard went for him he was looking towards Goddard, then looks away and down he goes. I dont care what anyone says about force and being a stupid act and what not - this report is a ****ing disgrace to football. This shit happens at the opening bounce, a free is paid and on with life.

Cornes looked away at an inappropriate time. Just before Goddard went for him he was looking towards Goddard, then looks away and down he goes. I dont care what anyone says about force and being a stupid act and what not - this report is a ******* disgrace to football. This shit happens at the opening bounce, a free is paid and on with life.

Come on he wasn't even close to Heppell.

Everyone on 360 agreed that there is very little chance that challenging it will do anything with the system how it is. All seemed to agree that it shouldn't have been a suspension in the first place though. Roos was fairly shocked when told it was 2 weeks down to 1.

Honestly who wouldn't want to hit a campaigner like Cornes?
Cornes is one of the best taggers in the game, and a very popular player. He and Buddha are similar taggers

Remove this Banner Ad

Retired #9: Brendon Goddard - Retires a winner - Thanks for everything BJ

Remove this Banner Ad

Back