Player Watch #9: Luke Davies-Uniacke [Part II] - [C7/J.Ralph] LDU declares he wants to be a NM player for life; '24 SBM - congrats LDU

Remove this Banner Ad

My view is he’s going to get paid a lot regardless. North need to get it done and LDU needs to lead the way by walking the walk. He’s obviously not a demonstrative leader which is fine , but by this getting done no fuss to me would demonstrate real leadership and commitment to NMFC
Personally, i cant see the hurry its only posters on here stressing that he will leave. He is still contracted for next year. Dozens apon dozens of player wait until their last year to sigh its nothing new. His manager would not be doing his job properly other wise. He loves the club his mates he plays with but it doesn't mean he has to sign a contract early. He will get it done when he and his manager believe it to be the right time and it will be with the NMFC.

I reckon LDU signs on for about a million per annum.

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

If that's the case, we're getting an absolute bargain and he would have to be an extremely loyal, team based player.

Personally, I think he's looking for big $ from us which I don't really begrudge him because we have probably paid unders for him up until this point.

If that's the case, we're getting an absolute bargain and he would have to be an extremely loyal, team based player.

Personally, I think he's looking for big $ from us which I don't really begrudge him because we have probably paid unders for him up until this point.

He also has us over a barrel. We can't afford to lose him and have the cap space to go big.

Decided to randomly check the Pies board looking for comedy about the result and someone mentioned LDU's performance. 'Just get him' had a ton of reactions in a few minutes. Peak big-team privilege, that. At this stage I reckon he'd be more likely to file off his own face

Fanbases like Collingwood and Carlton think that the lists of clubs like ours are all you can eat buffets of players who will of course choose to move to the “bigger club”.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #9: Luke Davies-Uniacke [Part II] - [C7/J.Ralph] LDU declares he wants to be a NM player for life; '24 SBM - congrats LDU

Remove this Banner Ad

Back