a few eagles fans think nathen brown wants to go to the eagles when his contract is done haha

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who are these "few" Eagles fans??
I think they are dreaming more than have hard evidence or quotes from a player.

How long has he got left and what will we need come the time? Lets not get starry eyed about every player in our lineup. He has been sound but we have plenty of his type, would it be worth it? A swap for a highish draft pick might well be worth it in the next few lean draft years from a team like the Eagles who are bottom dwellers ATM. :confused:

How long has he got left and what will we need come the time? Lets not get starry eyed about every player in our lineup. He has been sound but we have plenty of his type, would it be worth it? A swap for a highish draft pick might well be worth it in the next few lean draft years from a team like the Eagles who are bottom dwellers ATM. :confused:
We have plenty of his type?

Not that I wanna lose Nathan Brown (and Collingwood won't trade him either) but IF they were willing to trade to West Coast, I'd propose:

Stright swap.

Nathan Brown for Kerr.
No thanks imo.

By the way Lukey, they were taking the piss out of you. They don't actually believe it.

Didn't he sign a deal earlier in the year.

This is the classic case of something that is worth chuckling to yourself over, and definitely NOT worth creating a thread about.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back