A few notes

Remove this Banner Ad

Egan, too soft, cannot believe he was in the midfield in the last quater.

Pendlebury needs to work harder or will become the new Fraser.

Cloke pick it up or stay home.

Egan - I agree

Pendlebury - I think you're being a bit hasty. The kid had an off night, he'll pick up again no worries

Cloke - wasn't his worse performance... he is our clubs most recent best and fairest

pendlebury needs tackling practice also, think thomas needs to spend an afternoon or two with him.

cloke was fine imo, his ankle wouldnt have been helping him

agree with the egan thing, bring back clarke

impressed with wood, leon and brown

Very harsh assessments in a narrow defeat that was ours for the taking.

I'm up for brutal honesty but lets not shoulder the blame on the young boys.

Egan, yes he looks lethargic and he hasn't got the heart of a Burns or Maxwell but that is not his job. He is a receiver/link man. Not his best game.

Clokey- terrific early on then received a knock on the ankle. I thought MM leaving him on in the last quarter when you can tell he wasn't right to be out there was a stupid move. Should have played a fresher player. However, brave effort from Cloke to be out there.

Pendles has been quiet thus far. Doesn't seem like MM is playing him alot through the middle. Seeing him used along HF or HB in these last 2 games. Just cut him loose on ball.

I thought Johnson was poor despite seeing alot of ball- better off being served with Clarke I think. Also Reid should come into the team next week if the conditions are suitable for 3 talls to add another go to target up forward.

Some of our experienced boys made some errors tonight that they normally wouldn't make. Burns was good but at times sloppy and undisciplined. Lockyer good but at times not his clean self- conditions I know. Same for Rhyce.

Harry O in the back half holding when he didn't need to was a standout too.

I thought Josh was very good, his hitouts to advantage in particular and Woody, Browny, Leon, Swan, O'Bree and Didak were solid.

Pendlebury has been appalling in the first two games. He has to lift immediately. He is my favourite player, so it takes a LOT of anger for me to say that. I've never been more angry after a loss, we were absolutely ROBBED.

Egan is a disgrace... drop him... I hope I never see him again.

I hope it was just the conditions that made Egan looked avg... I hope :(

Johnson was average. I hope Clarke has a good game in the reserves because I'd rather have him in the side. He has good disposal and can play the tagging role too

egan...was never on his bandwagon. bring back clarke FFS.

pendles, MM has been playing him out of position it seems, and he's probably copping a tagger when hes in the midfield. its his second REAL year, give him time to adjust FFS.

Cloke and Rocca...cmon now, we knew with the conditions it wasnt gonna be a good game for the big men up forward, it was our litttle men that needed to do the job. and didac, medhurst and leon did well. Cloke and ROcca still went alright FFS

**** THE UMPIRES>.....FFS

Despite all the 'soft' tags etc. I still prefer Egan ahead of Johnson and tonight confirmed it for me further.

I had a bad feel about bringing Johnson back. We hadn't needed him for 6+ games and we looked very good without him. Bringing him in could very well upset the team's overall balance.

We have others that do exactly what he does- with less clangers and hospital passers.

Many have asked for his head but I'd persist with Egan.

Out Johnson and In Clarke or Holland.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Despite all the 'soft' tags etc. I still prefer Egan ahead of Johnson and tonight confirmed it for me further.

I had a bad feel about bringing Johnson back. We hadn't needed him for 6+ games and we looked very good without him. Bringing him in could very well upset the team's overall balance.

We have others that do exactly what he does- with less clangers and hospital passers.

Many have asked for his head but I'd persist with Egan.

Out Johnson and In Clarke or Holland.

you're really gonna have to explain this one, cos i just dont see it

never have, and definately not after tonight. Johnson went alright and hopefully will get better.

But egan...Did he do one useful thing all day??? except for earning a soft free and kicking an easy goal??

Maxwell tonight was f*@king disgraceful.

have to agree how many times did he put other players under pressure with his handballs
And people were talking about him as a captain:thumbsdown:

have to agree how many times did he put other players under pressure with his handballs

that one to goldy , where bradshaw tackled?

surely maxwell can scream at him to kick straight away, or at least do it himself.

Agree with some of his disposal but I think he did more good then bad. Put his body on the lin against J brown in the last QTR and smashed him in the pack was great to see. I think to many people just look at the bad things and write off players. All good in my eyes great team effort again Egan ummm not the best.... Only round 2 im excited with our team so far..

Remove this Banner Ad

A few notes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back