A Guide to Melbourne for West Coast fans

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 18, 2007
On a 3-hour tour
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Perth, Fighting Illini
Those of us who live in Melbourne welcome our colleagues from across the great expanse. It is a big city here, so Titus O'Reily has prepared a helpful guide to assist you in this joyous occasion and to get the best out of the Eagle's win

http://titusoreily.com/a-guide-to-melbourne-for-west-coast-fans/

About Titus: Writer and broadcaster Titus O’Reily was abandoned within hours of his birth and was raised by the Sisters of Collective Misery. Titus has risen to folk hero status due to his long running campaigns to lower the drinking age and prevent anyone entering Australia, including Australians returning from holidays

I went down to the MCG last nite, had a few bands on, 360 was live and nabbed a footy. Wasn't many people, I imagine tonight might be a little better might be worth checking out if you're close by.

If fans are looking for a place to watch the game, The Courthouse Hotel in North Melbourne is the place to go.

Just having a chat to the owner Julie (good friend of Jan Schofield (Will's mum)) who tells me they have aligned themselves with the Eagles team. They've just run a fundraiser that raised over $2k for the 1st and 2nd year player's trip to Cambodia in November.

They're keen to make the pub an Eagles hub so anyone who is interested should head down and show some support. Let's take this mothertrucking town over.

Remove this Banner Ad

A Guide to Melbourne for West Coast fans

Remove this Banner Ad

Back