A-League - Round 25: Perth Glory v Sydney FC

Remove this Banner Ad

Back home after one of the most shambolic performances in recent times we've nothing to play for aside from the chance to stick it to Sydney and end any hopes they had of squeezing into the Top 6. That said I don't think we will win..a draw possibly

I think I'm going to the watch the Drag Racing rather than watch this on Saturday night. Over this season. A few of us that have season tickets have decided not to renew if they sign Dodd, it's a sure sign things aren't going to change for next season and it will be the same pish week in week out with some bewildered scotsman yelling from the sidelines.

I don't mind the idea of signing Dodd he's scored enough goals against us it's about time he scored some for us...the thing that is really pissing me off is the fact that Sage seems to have decided that Ferguson is going to be the man in charge next season despite doing **** all since taking over..

What a waste of a night that was. Totally pathetic.

Only thing that made it worthwhile was chanting "We all dream of a team of Jamie Coyne's"!:p:eek:

Absolute heartless and gutless performance that one.

I thought the Wellington away game i went to was the worst we have ever played bit **** me last night was shitloads worse.

Crowd to be **** all next sunday against Gold Coast given that the Aus V England ODI and the BDO are on at the same time.

Glory All Time Low Crowd FTW!

That was genuinely the most pathetic performance I've seen. There was ****ing nothing out there last night, absolutely nothing..

Remove this Banner Ad

A-League - Round 25: Perth Glory v Sydney FC

Remove this Banner Ad

Back