A-League - Round 27: Adelaide United v Melbourne Victory

Remove this Banner Ad

I can't believe it's chosen to rain so much today. seriously! it hasn't rained for weeks but it's pissing down right now.

I can't believe it's chosen to rain so much today. seriously! it hasn't rained for weeks but it's pissing down right now.

We've had 26mm in the past hour up my way, it's hardly Cyclone Yasi stuff, but when he hasn't rained in weeks, it's a fair amount. It's stopped now and doesn't look like there is any more coming.

I'd just like to point out the time that Muscat had a bottle thrown at him from the crowd when he was taking a penalty at Hindmarsh, so AU fans aren't perfect (not saying MVFC fans are either).
Pfft. It's Muscat, therefore its allowed.

Heading down to Adelaide Oval tonight for my first ever live football game. Can't wait for the action to start. 2 - 1 win for the Reds, I'm thinking.

Go the Reds! :thumbsu:

there was a game in 2007 that finished 2-2 after we blew a 2-0 lead. it was probably the last game before the winning streak started.

Are you serious?
With Archie, Kruse, Carlos and Allsop? No Cassio and Adl after a heavy schedule?
Carlos won't play.

I dunno how long Archie plays in this one... allright theres a slim chance we can make a home final, but its still slim, do we risk him?

New ground to contend with as well.

They beat us comprehensively last time, Cassio had little impact, it was Flores, Van Dijk etc.

But I'm naturally pessimistic.
there was a game in 2007 that finished 2-2 after we blew a 2-0 lead. it was probably the last game before the winning streak started.

This was a comeback too great moment:

[youtube]-pwsRwAV8wc[/youtube]

What a strange thing to say

This will be the first draw between these clubs since.... Has there been one? Season 1? Can't remember! Anyway 1-1, Flores & Kruse.

Season 2 at Etihad when Kosmina was infamously sent off.

Heading down to Adelaide Oval tonight for my first ever live football game. Should be an interesting experience; hopefully not one that will put me off wanting to go again.

Go the Reds!

Its a football match not bloody Eygpt.

182417_303234219943_40982749943_1179987_6239436_n.jpg

Return of the most dangerous duo in A-league history. Victory to win 4-2

AU to win 2 zip. Flores and OG by Vargas.

Weather has cleared - heres hoping for a big crowd. I saw a few melb fans around the city at lunch. As much as i dislike the MVFC i love seeing their fans in town as you know they will have a good contingent in tonight and it will make for a good spectacle.

I wonder where they will be seated (or placed in Adelaide Oval tho). DB10 what u reckon ? Just in that area to the east of the Bradman stand?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bradman Stand area I'd imagine, complete opposite end to where the trouble from Adelaide fans is likely to come from.

Carlos won't play.

I dunno how long Archie plays in this one... allright theres a slim chance we can make a home final, but its still slim, do we risk him?

New ground to contend with as well.

They beat us comprehensively last time, Cassio had little impact, it was Flores, Van Dijk etc.

But I'm naturally pessimistic.

This was a comeback too great moment:

[youtube]-pwsRwAV8wc[/youtube]
Was at that one. Madness, especially when we then hit the front through Billy(?)

Hope you're wrong - I give us a chance tonight.

Was at that back of that bay. Lost my engagement necklace (from '97!) when we hit the front!

Getting back into town was fun too.
The Semi on Black Saturday 2009 has been my favourite away trip, 1000 MVFC fans all decked out in blue, making the march from Gov to Hindmarsh, saw the players on the bus on my way to the Gov earlier in the day, getting the 2-0 win...

Great day.

Grr i cant find a place to watch the game, both my mate, and the backup have had to bail, and well bars dont let in u18s. Since i dont have fox, anyone possibly, maybe have a stream theyd like to share?? or know any sites that they get decent ones regularly??

When are the only times that flares are at Hindmarsh? Victory games.
When is there a large police presence at Hindmarsh? Victory games.
When does the level of tension between rival fans increase at Hindmarsh? Victory games.

Noticing a pattern here?

We're the best behaved supporters in the land!!!! (any other fans remember the chant!)

Am getting FB messages telling me Super Kev is at the pub with the Victory fans and shouted the entire bar of about 200!!! Can't tell me he isn't a great bloke:D

Don't see any Adelaide scum doing that

FWIW Adelaide will win this game 3-1, but I'm hoping for the opposite result so we can return to being the dominant force in this rivalry. It stands to reason Adelaide are still our bitches

Grr i cant find a place to watch the game, both my mate, and the backup have had to bail, and well bars dont let in u18s. Since i dont have fox, anyone possibly, maybe have a stream theyd like to share?? or know any sites that they get decent ones regularly??
http://atdhenet.tv/index.html

Can confirm Muscat has just walked into the pub with the Melbourne fans and started a 1000 dollar tab at the bar, ****ing legend

Remove this Banner Ad

A-League - Round 27: Adelaide United v Melbourne Victory

Remove this Banner Ad

Back