A-League - Round 27: Adelaide United v Melbourne Victory

Remove this Banner Ad

I must admit when I've gone over to Melbourne for Victory games at Etihad, the mood at Southern Cross station on my way to get a train back to my cousins house was always quite friendly and a bit of "Gee, that was a great game" and all that. Away from the mob mentality of the ground, the MV fans are quite good on the whole.

See - we're not all bad :D

What you've said though re home sides 'mob mentality' probably rings true for most A-League teams and their fans at home.

Everyone in general hates MV fans, as they are generally the worst behaved of the 11 teams.

Like Collingwood- when you have heaps more fans than everyone else you have heaps more troublemakers. Matter of numbers. But don't let logic cloud your blind hatred Bradesmaen ;)

Like Collingwood- when you have heaps more fans than everyone else you have heaps more troublemakers. Matter of numbers. But don't let logic cloud your blind hatred Bradesmaen ;)

I'll always remember a group of your away supporters letting off flares and starting chants down one end of Rundle Mall about 3-4 years ago.

Was quite funny, actually, now that I think about it.

You have about double the support of AU, but about 20 times the trouble makers ;)

borgsta2006 said:
Am getting FB messages telling me Super Kev is at the pub with the Victory fans and shouted the entire bar of about 200!!! Can't tell me he isn't a great bloke

Don't see any Adelaide scum doing that

Don't see them deliberately trying to cause serious injury to young players either. Or ruining a player's career. But hey, who cares about that when he buys people beer! Great bloke. :rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

A-League - Round 27: Adelaide United v Melbourne Victory

Remove this Banner Ad

Back