Media A message before the commencement of season 38

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
A message from admin in waiting nahnah ahead of the commencement of the 38th season of the SFA:

Hi all,
As we eagerly jump into today's match threads I thought I would just write a quick message on behalf of the admin team so as to be clear and concise + form a united front on the posting etiquette and expectations of this board.

As we dive head first into the match threads please keep in mind this is a place of fun and enjoyment, keep the posting light hearted and remember to think about the person behind the poster when engaging in playful banter. We are all here to have a good time and personal attacks will not be tolerated. If you feel someone is going too hard at either you or someone else, let them know and if they continue please contact me or one of our wonderful moderators.

I just want to go ahead and thank the moderation team for their sure to be tireless work for the upcoming season keeping everyone in check and ensuring our online safety. Without them there really wouldn't be a league and it certainly wouldn't run as smoothly as it does.

Last but certainly not least I just want to also thank you, the average player in this league, without your contributions the league just wouldn't be what it is, a place of absolute chaos at times, incredible wit, intelligent thoughtful literature and banter. Truly one of the most remarkable places on this forum.

Have a fantastic season all and best of luck in the sim! See you on the qootball field!

Sincerely, admin in waiting, nahnah.

In conjunction with Zevon The Filth Wizard and manangatang

Last but certainly not least I just want to also thank you, the average player in this league, without your contributions the league just wouldn't be what it is, a place of absolute chaos at times, incredible wit, intelligent thoughtful literature and banter. Truly one of the most remarkable places on this forum.
What about us below average players?

A message from admin in waiting nahnah ahead of the commencement of the 38th season of the SFA:

Hi all,
As we eagerly jump into today's match threads I thought I would just write a quick message on behalf of the admin team so as to be clear and concise + form a united front on the posting etiquette and expectations of this board.

As we dive head first into the match threads please keep in mind this is a place of fun and enjoyment, keep the posting light hearted and remember to think about the person behind the poster when engaging in playful banter. We are all here to have a good time and personal attacks will not be tolerated. If you feel someone is going too hard at either you or someone else, let them know and if they continue please contact me or one of our wonderful moderators.

I just want to go ahead and thank the moderation team for their sure to be tireless work for the upcoming season keeping everyone in check and ensuring our online safety. Without them there really wouldn't be a league and it certainly wouldn't run as smoothly as it does.

Have a fantastic season all and best of luck in the sim! See you on the qootball field!

Just letting you know the human mind is a terrible thing to waste, wasting it will, as usual, not be tolerated.

approve lisa kudrow GIF by The Comeback HBO

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And this was only thanks to Gralin!

What a rollercoaster.
I felt responsible after telling all the captains to submit their team sheets in my match thread OPs

I felt responsible after telling all the captains to submit their team sheets in my match thread OPs
Could have been funny to have 12 major breaches due to no team sheet thread. Ophidians would have been LAUGHING.

Hi all,

Average?

Remove this Banner Ad

Media A message before the commencement of season 38

Remove this Banner Ad

Back