Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 4: Gumbies FFC v Fighting Furies @ The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

I went to dinner and a show with Mrs Goose.
Was a terrific night.
The show was called Infamous, it's a combination of a Circus and caberet show, highly recommend if it comes to your area.
That should build up some browney points that I'll be sure to need soon enough.
Urggh.

I'd rather watch a Furies win.

Might as well do this now - I'll be posting this one tomorrow. First bounce will be between 1 and 6pm, give or take an hour or two. Hope this helps......

No seriously, we'll be getting underway around 3pm AEST - good luck to both teams.

Might as well do this now - I'll be posting this one tomorrow. First bounce will be between 1 and 6pm, give or take an hour or two. Hope this helps......

No seriously, we'll be getting underway around 3pm AEST - good luck to both teams.

Is that a subtle hint that you'll start posting it at 1, it'll be a close game, the posting will conclude at 6pm, resulting in a Furies win?

I'll settle for that.

That's a cheap cardiologist.

Episode 4 Hello GIF by The Simpsons

#sackhorse
#sackkern

Thank qooty for this game so we don't have to put up with the muppets that know little about that fake AFL stuff.
Freo board says hi. Holy shit, vats of copium are desperately needed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

#sackhorse
#sackkern

Thank qooty for this game so we don't have to put up with the muppets that know little about that fake AFL stuff.

One thing that's most surprised me this year, is that with all the talk on the Geelong board of basically sacking all the players, I haven't seen one call to sack Scott

Not sure if folks are just mellowing compared with recent seasons or what

One thing that's most surprised me this year, is that with all the talk on the Geelong board of basically sacking all the players, I haven't seen one call to sack Scott

Not sure if folks are just mellowing compared with recent seasons or what

Sacking a coach with the highest win % in AFL history may not be the smartest play...funny what stability has done for your club.

Anyway, just staggered out of The Croxton Bandroom (saw Triumph of Death playing the Hellhammer material; you probably need to know what this involves). Spectacular gig đź‘Ź

But...why does everything in the northern suburbs look the same? Genuinely can't tell a single suburb apart out here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 4: Gumbies FFC v Fighting Furies @ The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Back