Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 4: Gumbies FFC v Fighting Furies @ The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok, I know it's probably a little risky to post something this risque on this site in general, but considering the amount of degenerates around here who are into this shit, I doubt any of you will be mashing on me to the mods. For the three people in this thread who actually have gainful employment, might be best to ignore this for now and come back to it tomorrow, just to allow yourself to have an uninterrupted night's sleep in the meantime. Be warned though, if you were to check this out on your way into work, you will be asked why you have such a satisfied grin on your face and why you need to change your pants. For the rest of you, it's completely up to you what you do with this, but please, please, please DO NOT OPEN THIS IN PUBLIC! YOU MAY POKE SOMEONE'S EYE OUT (if you know what I mean ;P )

Enjoy the saucy content below :)

IMG_5725.jpeg

Ok, I know it's probably a little risky to post something this risque on this site in general, but considering the amount of degenerates around here who are into this shit, I doubt any of you will be mashing on me to the mods. For the three people in this thread who actually have gainful employment, might be best to ignore this for now and come back to it tomorrow, just to allow yourself to have an uninterrupted night's sleep in the meantime. Be warned though, if you were to check this out on your way into work, you will be asked why you have such a satisfied grin on your face and why you need to change your pants. For the rest of you, it's completely up to you what you do with this, but please, please, please DO NOT OPEN THIS IN PUBLIC! YOU MAY POKE SOMEONE'S EYE OUT (if you know what I mean ;P )

I opened this at work like the wannabe rebel I am...
It was doing nothing for me until I saw JyeDye's name. Now I'm a little stiff..

I opened this at work like the wannabe rebel I am...
It was doing nothing for me until I saw JyeDye's name. Now I'm a little stiff..
A man of fine taste, Falc. I like your style.

Shampoo Shredder GIF

Party Pop Snow Spray GIF by Grish Majethiya

My goodness, what a week! Who has eaten something tasty for dinner and what was it?

Chips cooked in the air fryer, with cherry tomatoes thrown in

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My goodness, what a week! Who has eaten something tasty for dinner and what was it?

Currently in a Mexican stand off with the Mrs as to who goes out and grabs some dinner, the growling of my stomach makes me think I'm losing.

Currently in a Mexican stand off with the Mrs as to who goes out and grabs some dinner, the growling of my stomach makes me think I'm losing.

Does the one buying get to choose what is bought?

Well, if the street happens to slope in a certain manner that Shaun is inexorably forced into the shop that has his favourite food, he can't help that, can he?

Unfortunately due to my stubbornness, my options are becoming smaller by the minute.

I'm come this far to not have to go out in the rain, if I have to eat Maccas, I will.

New quarter pounder, ass or na?

Also, I assume because it's a Friday night and we're all cool people here, that everyone's going to be busy šŸ˜€
I went to dinner and a show with Mrs Goose.
Was a terrific night.
The show was called Infamous, it's a combination of a Circus and caberet show, highly recommend if it comes to your area.
That should build up some browney points that I'll be sure to need soon enough.

Unfortunately due to my stubbornness, my options are becoming smaller by the minute.

I'm come this far to not have to go out in the rain, if I have to eat Maccas, I will.

New quarter pounder, ass or na?
It's just a mxfeast, I'll like it

It's just a mxfeast, I'll like it

Got 3 pieces of crispy onion.

All in all, average. Not even a McFlurry could save it.

Tonight was a failure.

Got 3 pieces of crispy onion.

All in all, average. Not even a McFlurry could save it.

Tonight was a failure.
Good practice for Sunday which will also be a failure for you and your fellow furies.
You will be able to tell your grand kids you played the day the Goose kicked 15 though.

Good practice for Sunday which will also be a failure for you and your fellow furies.
You will be able to tell your grand kids you played the day the Goose kicked 15 though.

False.

After 400+ games, the sim has finally decided to give me some good games.

Will lead this Furies outfit to another win this weekend.

You'll kick 1 goal, and indeed look like a goose.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 4: Gumbies FFC v Fighting Furies @ The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Back