a message from the wablues

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope it's similar to the preseason game, Carlton fans ripped into Naitanui. So Naits put a hole in Warnocks chest.

Those who go, give Judd hell!
Yeah what was up with that game.

I have never seen a teams supporters act like such a bunch of drunken tools.

I was sitting amidst a section at Leederville oval packed with Blues fans and they were not only giving neutrals/Eagles fans the absolute shits, but sledging with an enthusiasm I have not really witnessed before.

What is the point of this thread?

"Our fans are gonna act like ********s, please don't take offence."

I have never seen any problems at a home game.

I am not a reg on the bay anymore
All I can offer is if you know me (and bloody hell it is hard to miss me) I am happy to catch up with friend and foe at Subi on Sat. Remember I am on official duties and so am restricted of what and when I can do stuff but if you know me say g'day and I am happy to share a beer if we can
After the game we have some official stuff to do but if I can I am happy to reward the victors to those I know
Of course as we will win I expect the same in return.
Just show respect and I will do the same
Look fwd to a great night and a good game
What i don't want is to spend the wee hours again helping people in the nearby lockup or hospital. I want to get home to the wife and kids
Are you a member of the cheer squad?

Almost everyone i know that goes for a non WA side but live in Perth is so very bitter about the eagles. They hold some grudge against us - the hatred is almost scary. I bet only 10% of the blues fans at the game are looking forward to carlton winning. The other 90% are looking forward to carlton winning so they can stick it up those eagles w***ers.

On the eagles side of things i think sometimes our supporters are too precious and spoilt for the fact that we really never have a 50/50 crowd. We are too used to everyone being pro eagles and cant handle anyone being vocal for the opposition. Unless you sit behind the goals you only ever get a few random opposition supporters scattered around.

For the opposition its basically the only time for the year they will get to see their team live. Unlike us they won't be back in a fortnight so sometimes they go over the top. Plus they see a lot more losses than wins over the years at Subi so when they do win of course they will get excited.

I can deal with people getting excited. Can't really deal with people getting nasty about it. But alcohol will do that to people and it being a saturday night game...

All I can offer is if you know me

Remember I am on official duties and so am restricted of what and when I can do stuff

After the game we have some official stuff to do but if I can

What i don't want is to spend the wee hours again helping people in the nearby lockup or hospital. I want to get home to the wife and kids

You must be very important.

What a self absorbed w***er.

I just play that shit up, I think this guy is serious.

w***er :thumbsu:

Stop blowing wind up your own Ass holes you have one good game and all you mob are bk on the band wagon.
I know blue gunslinger personally and yes he's very sincere with his post we are the carlton fc and we live the club as you guys do with your club. for us to go out Saturday and
Make dicks of ourselves is a let down to our football club and especially the wa blues where guns is very well respected.

Ps Well done David Ellard former swan districts player on your senior promotion. Give them he'll Davey

Yeah what was up with that game.

I have never seen a teams supporters act like such a bunch of drunken tools.

I was sitting amidst a section at Leederville oval packed with Blues fans and they were not only giving neutrals/Eagles fans the absolute shits, but sledging with an enthusiasm I have not really witnessed before.

Yeah, I said to a bloke it is a practice match, "Why don't you settle down a little, we're all just here to see the kids play and have a good day out. There are kids around you, including yours." He retorted, "But I have to practice %$#!^$%@ your mob of $%$#%$# cheating %$#%$#$# druggie $#$#@."

WTF?? It is a practice match. I have never seen such feral-ness at a practice match.

I was going to say something back about Carlton, cheating, etc. But I decided it was best just to let the feral think he'd won. :rolleyes:

It is interesting that in WA, I find Blues supporters the worst of the lot. I am sure it is not the more fanatical and diehard WA Blues associated with gunslinger, but the casual fans that think associating themselves with Carlton makes them some kind of tough mobster due to be in the next series of Underbelly.

Dear Eagles fans
Both teams and both team's fans look forward to Saturday's big game
Too often I have witnessed misunderstandings get out of hand at Subiaco between West Coast and Carlton fans
This often has lead to ejection from the ground, hospitalizations and also legal cases in many forms.
I would like to prevent this from happening again
In the end we are all West Aussies, all footy fans, all out to enjoy the game and all would like to get home safe.
Yes I know often Carlton people are at fault however I would like to say this
the wablues are all about supporting the Carlton FC however we would never condone acts of aggression against other individuals
I am happy for fans to be competitive however I ask people to show decency and respect for indviduals, children,families and the greater good.
I am happy to offer by personal details to anybody via pm if they thing they may require me to assist in any way on Saturday
In the end of the day we are going to a footy game
It is something to be enjoyed
I look forward to seeing many of you and would be happy to buy/accept a beer from all!
DT Guns

If you are that concerned about it why don't you place a full page ad in The West Australian and on various Internet sites......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope so bad that kennedy kicks 6+ this weekend. Really dislike the blues and their structure. It's ok guys, when you need the afl's help cheating the system to get another clubs captain and the league's best player at the time then you are just dogs.

As for judas, dont get me started :cool:

I hope so bad that kennedy kicks 6+ this weekend. Really dislike the blues and their structure. It's ok guys, when you need the afl's help cheating the system to get another clubs captain and the league's best player at the time then you are just dogs.

As for judas, dont get me started :cool:

The hate runs strong in this one.... ;)

Just quietly - since when have there been dramas at the footy?

I've probably been to 100-120 West Coast games since 1987 and haven't seen a single fight. A few blokes carrying on sure - but not even as much as a push and shove.

I wish their was more of a 50:50 crowd - have been to a few eagles games in melbourne and it's fantastic having opposition supporters around you.

Besides some amateur games i've played - the only time i've ever seen dramas at the footy was a Claremont/Souths GF in the lmid to ate 80's i reckon.

I got into my one and only footy fight at a Carlton game back in 1997. Although it was with another Eagles supporter, not a Blues fan.

Great game, Blues were playing bloody good (SOS kicks 4 in the first quarter). We had the audacity to clap something that a Carlton player did and the old bastard in front of us turns around and starts having a massive go at us.

We tell him to turn around and mind his own business. He tells us that we're Eagles members and shouldn't be supporting the opposition. I tell him he's lost it and he should just concentrating on listening to the game through his heaphones.

Same happens for a couple of quarters and he starts getting hell abusive towards us (calls my mum a stupid bitch). We have enough... Eagles kick a goal so my brother leans down and cheers as loud as he can into the old bat's ear.

Old bloke turns around and has a swing at my brother, and it's on. Old bloke's sons are there trying to pry him away, old bloke's wife yelling and scratching us because he's got bad blood pressure.

That night basically ruined going to Eagles games for me for a long time. How the hell am I supposed to go to a game if I'm unable to enjoy it? As an Eagles member since the beginning, I think I'm allowed to say that jeebus I sometimes hate Eagles fans.

Dear Eagles fans
Both teams and both team's fans look forward to Saturday's big game
Too often I have witnessed misunderstandings get out of hand at Subiaco between West Coast and Carlton fans
This often has lead to ejection from the ground, hospitalizations and also legal cases in many forms.
I would like to prevent this from happening again
In the end we are all West Aussies, all footy fans, all out to enjoy the game and all would like to get home safe.
Yes I know often Carlton people are at fault however I would like to say this
the wablues are all about supporting the Carlton FC however we would never condone acts of aggression against other individuals
I am happy for fans to be competitive however I ask people to show decency and respect for indviduals, children,families and the greater good.
I am happy to offer by personal details to anybody via pm if they thing they may require me to assist in any way on Saturday
In the end of the day we are going to a footy game
It is something to be enjoyed
I look forward to seeing many of you and would be happy to buy/accept a beer from all!
DT Guns

How can you dare to make such a statement and barrack for that mob before WCE? Ambiguous in the extreme!!!

aussie the eagle is going to attack you!

I've always thought it'd be awesome if they got Aussie to attack a fake mascot instead of just landing on a footy.

And then at Freo games he'll get confused and go for the real mascot and that will be really funny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back