a message from the wablues

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
this thread is not a troll but a genuine attempt to make sure people FROM BOTH teams go to the game to enjoy the game.
If the mods had a problem with it I am sure they would delete it
What is the point- a gesture of good faith some are unwilling to accept
Sorry for trying

Im going to put it out there for you Mr gunslinger. 30,000+ eagles supporters who are going to the game aren't going to read your little thread. So its highly pointless and very misconceived.

It also makes you look like a supreme level prat in the manner in which you've just decided to start a thread on our board about club members not getting violent at games.

If you are the leader of a WA blues fan club of members then thats fine, i would suggest emails and chats to those people are going to do a lot more for you than dicking around on another clubs board making yourself look like some self righteous, pompous dickface.

As for the game all the best to both teams and I'm looking forward to a great contest and with a bit of luck a solid eagles victory.

One last thing, if carlton supporters and members act in the manner in which a lot of us experienced at the pre season match then all your words will be for nothing and i hope some yobbo's teach them a lesson.

Green Street Hooligans anyone?? We need to get organised and start up a firm. The HSE, haha. Sort these Carlton dogs out;)

this thread is not a troll but a genuine attempt to make sure people FROM BOTH teams go to the game to enjoy the game.
Sorry for trying

What I don't get though is why? In the 30 odd years I've been going to the footy I've only seen maybe 3 or 4 incidents & 3 of those were WAFL level against Subiaco & West Perth supporters. I have seen one fight at Subiaco oval holding an AFL game and that was against 2 Eagle supporters.

Are you expecting a ******** reaction from you're supporters and are giving us a pre-empted apology or something?

Sorry for trying

Oh please - I remember quite clearly you doing the tough guy act in the bay last year offering to meet up with certain posters to sort out your differences at the game last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back