A Message to Ian Perrie...

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: A Message to Ian Perrie: You are slime...

MickZu said:
The only reason WC won is because of bias umpiring.

WC = AFL Umpiring Love Child and the most overated team to ever make the last Saturday in September.

GO SWANNIES!!
We have only lost 5 games all season (Smashed Brisbane twice!) so which part of our team is overated? In fact I would say we are probably the most underated team to make the grand final as the experts have been writing us off for two months now.

purple hater said:
We have only lost 5 games all season (Smashed Brisbane twice!) so which part of our team is overated? In fact I would say we are probably the most underated team to make the grand final as the experts have been writing us off for two months now.
everyone knows we can play, just not outside of victoria.

thought it was a nice hit by perrie, you expect a CHF to do that, judd was running hot and if hes going to stand under the ball then he takes the hit. Seems sarge may be heading wcoast, there will be some irony in that wont there....

Toots Hibbert said:
Take it easy. I'm defending Perrie.

Yes... I acknowledged that.

How did the ball go in the direction from whence it came if Perrie didn't get a fist on it?

UNIT said:
I hope the ignorant know nothing Sydney supporters who are convinced the umpires are biased to WC at Subi were watching todays game. That old East Perth piece of vermin Ian Perrie absolutely laid a fist into the head of Chris Judd as he was going back with the footy. But No free kick. It takes a real hard man to do that to a man with his eyes solely on the footy doesnt it Perrie, you dog.
I hope you do come back to WA, Perrie. Im sure there will be plenty of WC supporters that will like to square up with you on behalf of Juddy. Trade for him Dockers....please... ;)

5700+ posts of absolute, complete and utter dribble. You've set a standard that may never be matched.

Paralowiepower said:
Sezza_20 said:
PERRIE IS A CHAMPION
:eek:
Lockett, Dunstell, Tredrea, Perrie.....ummm No!

LOL, your putting Tredrea in the same category as lockett and Dunstall, HA HA HA HA, Tredders may be a good WINGMAN but thats it, at least Perrie takes a contested mark in the forward 50 ;)

xavsam said:
Paralowiepower said:
Sezza_20 said:
PERRIE IS A CHAMPION

LOL, your putting Tredrea in the same category as lockett and Dunstall, HA HA HA HA, Tredders may be a good WINGMAN but thats it, at least Perrie takes a contested mark in the forward 50 ;)
You're relatively new so you probably don't know that this has been done to death and photographic evidence supplied to refute this nonsense. (BTW if anyone wants to see more pics (as in plenty more) I'm very happy to oblige. I'd need to have more than a couple of takers before I go to the trouble though).

dyertribe said:
Yes... I acknowledged that.

How did the ball go in the direction from whence it came if Perrie didn't get a fist on it?
I'll go back later tonight, have another look at the video and tell you what I see.

Bulldog1954 said:
What a joke, he tried to spoil and got him high, hardly a horrible or for that matter deliberate act

Crap.

He intentionally hit Judd in the back of his head with his elbow and poorly tried to disguise it as a spoil.

Must get two weeks minimum.

It was a pretty stark gutless display of trying to take someone out who was killing Adelaide.

MickZu said:
The only reason WC won is because of bias umpiring.

WC = AFL Umpiring Love Child and the most overated team to ever make the last Saturday in September.

GO SWANNIES!!
Hurting much?
MickZu said:
Adelaide vs WC will be the close one.
If you can call the Crows by ten goals "close" ??? :)

Toots Hibbert said:
You're relatively new so you probably don't know that this has been done to death and photographic evidence supplied to refute this nonsense. (BTW if anyone wants to see more pics (as in plenty more) I'm very happy to oblige. I'd need to have more than a couple of takers before I go to the trouble though).

spot on xavsam tredrea has no right to be included in that grp. Being outscored by your opponent in a crunch final says it all.

and yep toots photographic evidence will convince everyone he takes contested marks. :) I think maybe watching a game might show what he actually does, and its not that much. how many marks did he take against rutten again? You must live a sad life if its your quest to get pics to make ppl on a internet board see it your way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

UNIT said:
I hope the ignorant know nothing Sydney supporters who are convinced the umpires are biased to WC at Subi were watching todays game. That old East Perth piece of vermin Ian Perrie absolutely laid a fist into the head of Chris Judd as he was going back with the footy. But No free kick. It takes a real hard man to do that to a man with his eyes solely on the footy doesnt it Perrie, you dog.
I hope you do come back to WA, Perrie. Im sure there will be plenty of WC supporters that will like to square up with you on behalf of Juddy. Trade for him Dockers....please... ;)

Well if he gets traded to Freo UNIT how about you live up to your name and tell him to his face what you thought of it?

Remove this Banner Ad

A Message to Ian Perrie...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back