A Section 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
GOI you have to stop it as other posters are talking.

I doubt if Smoker would have liked the post I had ready for him after R3, but he has really separated the Teacher-Coach Coach-Teacher scenario. The 'Old Darts' down there reckon he is only missing on 1 KPI at the moment and they are getting excited about getting back into Premier A. In fact i reckon 2 'Old' will be coming up in 2011, and neither start with 'I'.

Could there be 7 OLD's in Premier A in 2011, ah, one can only dream!.

Only thing effected down at Mckinnon is the decrease in bar takings especially on Thursdays, but you guys had to clear the marquee coaches out and get some internal blood in control. Apparently he was the only one down there that knew anything about footy, so good luck to the great tanned one..

SBMT vs Collegians will be the most telling game of the year

5 excellent teams fighting out for 4 spots

one who misses out will be stiff no matter which side it is. by the looks it will either be UB or SBMT. if SBMT win this week i'd pencil them in for finals

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OB v DLS - I think De La will be too strong for tonners. DLS by 45 pts

OS v OX - OX will crush the cardinals. OX by 75 pts

OT v OM - Tough one here, not too sure if rambo is suspended or not. OMs by 10 pts (If rambo doesnt play, make it 45pts)

COLL v SBMT - Would like to go with the bogans, but with the match being played at the trott, I cant go past the lions. COLL by 17 pts

MAR v UB - Improved display from the eagles last week, but UB will need this one to stay in touch. UB by 50 pts

HAHA that is a brilliant stat! I will call you Bruce from now on!

On the Trott – Yeah I thought about it but I’ll keep tipping your lads until they give me a reason not to.

OS have made pretty good starts in their 1st quarters this year and I expect the trend to continue against Xavs tomorrow. Will start well and could post a considerable early lead.

OS @ Half-Time by 5 goals, Xavs to win by 8 goals - same sh!t different year!

I'll take your tips this week!! Not an overly hard round to pick.. the only roughy is SBMT vs Coll. but my purple and gold will come home with the chocolates on the larger ground especially in the wet.

Me too.

Although Trinity might get up. Matter of fact I think they will. SBMT aren't too bad, and the OS curse may have depleted the purple mojo. Ah stuffit, I'll go with my own picks and live or die by them.

OB v DLS

OS v OX

OT v OM

COLL v SBMT

MAR v UB

Me too.

Although Trinity might get up. Matter of fact I think they will. SBMT aren't too bad, and the OS curse may have depleted the purple mojo. Ah stuffit, I'll go with my own picks and live or die by them.

OB v DLS

OS v OX

OT v OM

COLL v SBMT

MAR v UB

If Xavs get up by a point there'll be a stewards inquiry.:D:p

a1008.gif

Ah, the bigger they are, the harder they fall. Mind you, still only two points in arrears.

If Xavs get up by a point there'll be a stewards inquiry.:D:p

If Scotch had got up by a point there'd have been swabs taken!

it seems like there were a few late changes for DLS,
but they must have been very disappointed to have let OB back into the game after leading by 50 odd points at half time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back