Abbott Leadership challenge - "Et tu, Turnbull?" - 14/9/15

Remove this Banner Ad

After all the political turmoil people are already calling the next election? Crazy. The only thing Turnbull has going for him is popularity. Already his media darling status is wearing off as he goes back on what were previously important issues for him.

He either implements the right wing policies, loses popularity and is torn down by a party who hates him or he gets the whole party off side by changing policies. If the liberals don't tear themselves apart in the next 12 months I'll be amazed.

Remember just under a month after ousting rudd, Gillard led 55-45 on 2PP and 57-27 on PPM. She also had a net approval of +19. When you've suddenly got to justify ousting a sitting pm and keeping together a divided party this can nosedive quick.

No one in their right mind would encourage single women to fall pregnant because of the possible financial inducements of doing so!

You idiot, you really think that all single parents are females who deliberately fall pregnant just so that they could cash in on Howards baby bonus? what about the many young mothers or even some fathers who have lost their spouses to cancer or some other illness or those families of which there are many that find themselves minus a father/mother due to a breakup that usually leads to the bogan old man hightailing it out of his responsibilities.

Get out of that ivory tower that you work in Potts & have a look outside in the real world.

A day on. Reading this Fred, freds on other sites, listening to radio/tailback. I think the problem with politics in Australia, are now the knuckleheads that vote.

I mean. How many people have said they'll vote liberal now that Turnbull is in? Based on what, how he expresses himself? How superficial can "you" all be?

Bishop is now deputy pm! Wtf is that??? Also ******* "Scot Mo" is now even more powerful, and germ Payne still there! It's still the same pile of shit of a liberal party you'll be voting for!

Kelly o'dwyer and Michaelia cash are expected to be promoted? Geesh!

Then 400 of you quote GordonT, patronisingly telling how about the electoral process. When he was bang on about how people vote in elections here.

I'm actually now more uncertain about Australia than I was a day ago
I remember Kelly from her Melbourne uni student politics days. Nothing special.

Just when I think this couldn't get any funnier step up Greg Sheridan in the Oz. Apparently Tone gave Phil a gong because the Queen wanted it.

But for the Queen to make a request of Abbott meant that all that was honourable and generous in Abbott - loyalty, chivalry, romance - was lined up against the pragmatic political judgment that should have guided him.

:)

You idiot, you really think that all single parents are females who deliberately fall pregnant just so that they could cash in on Howards baby bonus? what about the many young mothers or even some fathers who have lost their spouses to cancer or some other illness or those families of which there are many that find themselves minus a father/mother due to a breakup that usually leads to the bogan old man hightailing it out of his responsibilities.

Get out of that ivory tower that you work in Potts & have a look outside in the real world.
Don't carry on with your bs. You know I am talking about single mums who deliberately get knocked up!

Don't carry on with your bs. You know I am talking about single mums who deliberately get knocked up!

So you know a lot of them then? How many are their? Or are you just making more moronic BS statements showing your quasi abbott side again?

So if some are silly enough to do it, what is your policy approach to the situation? Come on Einstein, tell us what to do. Here's your chance to shine.

Just when I think this couldn't get any funnier step up Greg Sheridan in the Oz. Apparently Tone gave Phil a gong because the Queen wanted it.

But for the Queen to make a request of Abbott meant that all that was honourable and generous in Abbott - loyalty, chivalry, romance - was lined up against the pragmatic political judgment that should have guided him.

:)
I've heard him say on radio, he's been mates with Abbott from uni days.

A day on. Reading this Fred, freds on other sites, listening to radio/tailback. I think the problem with politics in Australia, are now the knuckleheads that vote.

I mean. How many people have said they'll vote liberal now that Turnbull is in? Based on what, how he expresses himself? How superficial can "you" all be?
Who should the smart people be voting for do you reckon.

Your hypocrisy is incredible. When labor knife a PM it's a cynical abuse of power driven by polls. When libs do the same it's happy happy joy, because polls. :drunk:

By the way, if Turnbull is Rudd that means the libs get a one month bounce after the knifing, followed by a drop back to a losing position. If Turnbull equals Rudd, then you save the furniture.
:D:D:D

Wassa matter? Malcolm sucked you in?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One legacy point that will annoy Abbott is that RAAF didn't drop any bombs in Syria under Abbott. The first fell last night.
Got more popular vote than Gillard first time around. 3 independents decided Australia s fate. Not the Australian people
I think you'll find those three independents were voted in by Australian people.

Snap Morgan poll gives PPM to Malcolm 70/24 over Shorten. That's right folks 70/24.:D

Looks like Malcolm is going to be the Liberal Party's Kevin Rudd :D:D

Shortly after, the Nats announced they had Malcolm stitched up on a written deal: No carbon tax OR emissions trading scheme for the duration of his prime ministership.
That's right folks. Not in first term not in second but for the whole.duration.of his.primeministership.:D:D:D

Verily St Andrew Bolt spoke prophetically today when he said:

And with K.Rudd ratings too:D:D

Be afraid l*vvies. Be very afraid.
Sorry GJ but when I saw those numbers all that came to me was
Wait for a month of the opposition belting the crap out of their bunny
Then watch the polls

Interesting that Abbott's loyalists are refusing to resign their portfolios. Perhaps the transition will not be as painless as originally imagined.
Ministerial salaries, remember these ****ers like Abbott are mortgaged to the hilt, that's the major reason they don't want to do anything about house prices.

Tonight, I have no political party to vote for.

I used to vote Liberal, but I can't stand Malcolm Turnbull. I see him as a snake oil salesman, a wolf in sheeps' clothing.

I can't vote for ALP while Bill Shorten is leader.

I can't stand the Greens and eagerly await their political demise.

I can't cop Clive Palmer or his goons either.

Sex Party are too "out there" for me.

So, next election, I will have to vote independent or informal. At least I still have the sausage sizzle to look forward to election day.

Any suggestions of who I have left to vote for in the House of Reps.
DLP?

You answered my original post which really had nothing to do with single mothers who deliberately got pregnant so they could cash up on Howard/Costello cash bonus handout so I suggest you read up on just what adjustment was made by JG in regards to the single parents benefit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Abbott Leadership challenge - "Et tu, Turnbull?" - 14/9/15

Remove this Banner Ad

Back