Abbott Leadership challenge - "Et tu, Turnbull?" - 14/9/15

Remove this Banner Ad

The lie of being government ready by virtue of having once sat in the same room as John Howard was exposed too. Almost without fail, the biggest duds in the Abbott government where the losers trying to hang on to past glories, Dutton, Andrews, Brandis, Abbott, Hockey, and all exposed themselves as not worthy to lace Howard's boots.
Doubt Brandis will go, supported MT.

Watching Parliament Question Time, I reckon Malcom Turnbull is giving a masterclass performance on how to handle Question Time as Prime Minister.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Watching Parliament Question Time, I reckon Malcom Turnbull is giving a masterclass performance on how to handle Question Time as Prime Minister.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Should send him to the Senate then because Cormann is getting a bath.

Got more popular vote than Gillard first time around. 3 independents decided Australia s fate. Not the Australian people

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beazley got more than Howard in 98..what's your point? The Australian people made the choice and it was a hung parliament. The 3 independents obviously saw something in Abbott they didn't like, and that seems founded just 2 years after his election win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No it's not blind hatred.

It's called policy. One day the Coalition will actually debate on policy and not on personality.

"Debate" implies there's any difference of opinion. Now that Labor have their PM installed the only "debate" will be between him and the union faction led by Shorten.

"Debate" implies there's any difference of opinion. Now that Labor have their PM installed the only "debate" will be between him and the union faction led by Shorten.

Hahahaha denial is not a river in Egypt!

There will be a debate on policy..I hope.

Simply because Turnbull is backing the Abbott policy playbook. Policies that are known universally as failures.

If I can be indulgent on plicy matters, Turnbull can do a lot of good by actually prosecuting the abbott policy properly in that he wanted to be an infrastructure PM. It was front and centre at the last victorian election but thres the little matter of funding.

Abbott failed spectacularly here. The wedge is not appropriate when spending scarce infrastructure funds

If I can be indulgent on plicy matters, Turnbull can do a lot of good by actually prosecuting the abbott policy properly in that he wanted to be an infrastructure PM. It was front and centre at the last victorian election but thres the little matter of funding.

Abbott failed spectacularly here. The wedge is not appropriate when spending scarce infrastructure funds

Too busy spending it on roads in Perth!

Too busy spending it on roads in Perth!

Weve been screwed over in victoria

The liberal state govt failed to apply for funds when alp in power ( despite being reminded over and over ) then we had the abbott napthine EW link wedge, then abbot said funding was for roads only despite infrastructure australia having a different set of priorities

The politics needs to be taken right out of it

I did lol at that little pearler. :)

Now that Tones has ridden off into the sunset I guess it will be Sir Scott Morrison who will carry the GuruJanes badge of hope & glory.

My issues as a lifetime Labor person since the early 1960s are the same as have always been -

reviving trade union and Labor movement reform which stopped dead after Hawke and Kelty left the scene;
modernising economic reform with social justice which also died as Labor agenda item after the days of Hawke and Keating;
national security, and border security which has also ceased to be a Labor commitment since the days of Hawke;
modernising and reforming indigenous policy to economically integrate indigenous into the 21st century;
combat xenophobia and racism as expressed by One Nation and significant sections of the Labor movement historically and today.

As for Scott Morrison all will depend on how a Turnbull government he is part of sustains the challenge that will be coming over the next few weeks and months from the people smuggler industry.
If it can't, his achievements under Abbott will end up being worth a bag of dung historically, Noddy.
So we have to wait and see about Scott.

Shows the character of the man Abbott that he won't do what he is meant to do and represent his electorate during Question Time. Pure dummy spit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Abbott Leadership challenge - "Et tu, Turnbull?" - 14/9/15

Remove this Banner Ad

Back