Abbott Leadership challenge - "Et tu, Turnbull?" - 14/9/15

Remove this Banner Ad

In case you hadn't noticed, Heydon's idiocy has turned the royal commission into an empty gun.
You mean that pointless exercise that merely replicated existing functions of the ACC and Fed Police, diverting funds away from the sexual abuse enquiry, has turned out no to be a good honest anti-corruption investigation and not mere political payback?

I'm shocked to be sitting here

So Turnbull has been in the job forty eight hours, hasn't changed a damn thing, has given the water rights policy back to the Nats which is like putting Keith Richards in charge of the pharmacy, and all of a sudden he's the second coming. Jesus, some people are pretty bloody easily pleased.

So Turnbull has been in the job forty eight hours, hasn't changed a damn thing, has given the water rights policy back to the Nats which is like putting Keith Richards in charge of the pharmacy, and all of a sudden he's the second coming. Jesus, some people are pretty bloody easily pleased.

Do you honestly expect things to change in 48 hours? Seriously, if he came out and said the party was taking his position on all of the things people wish he would the party would split down the middle. Things will change slowly and incrementally.

That's a fair point. The less people think they 'need' welfare to live the better it is for their psychology and that of the nation. God knows Abbott backers have already done damage with their 'leaners and lifters' type Tea Party politics. I wonder if having the tax-free threshold shifted to $25K would be enough? Doesn't really help part-time parents.

I still have a fair bit to do with low income earners on a voluntary basis and I and tell they are not happy about it, would love to earn more.

Thanks for the vid.

Dear Erica, wagging his finger to Penny, F*ck, how childish is he!

Surely we don't deserve these dickheads in government.
And this is in the Senate which is meant to be better behaved. I hope Turnbull flogs the crap out of McDonald.

Last edited:
Just bee reading a summary of question time. Mal spoke about no more repetition or three word slogans but I think I can recall the he has mentioned the word 'zinger' about ten times will this replace Abbott's Death Cult?

Get serious Mal and talk to us adults and leave the comedy to others.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So how about we reserve judgement then, because at the moment we're faced with the same shit that was dealt up under Abbott, that you hard a time finding anyone willing to actually defend.
Lol with the amount of nuffies that have said they'll vote for Turnbull purely because of how he expresses himself, when they supposedly would've voted Labor. There's no chance.

Good luck with it though.

Just bee reading a summary of question time. Mal spoke about no more repetition or three word slogans but I think I can recall the he has mentioned the word 'zinger' about ten times will this replace Abbott's Death Cult?

Get serious Mal and talk to us adults and leave the comedy to others.
How can poor old Malcolm be serious?

He's supposed to be some financial wiz kid and have a sharp intellect and yet these three; count them, 1 - 2 - 3, Free Trade Agreements that Abbott and now Turnbull are having orgasms over are going to produce 5,434 jobs in TOTAL over 20 YEARS !!!! 271 jobs per year for twenty years! These are taken directly from the Government's own modelling.

The filthy, blatant lies of 178,000 jobs created in Australia over 20 years peddled by Abbott, Robb and every other Liberal/National Party drongo is being prosecuted, with all guns blazing, by the great hero of the middle ground Malcolm! This is the man who is going to drag the Liberal's back to the center of the political spectrum by endorsing wholeheartedly the policies of extremists.

Turnbull is a nothing more than a f****ng spiv!

Last edited:
How can poor old Malcolm be serious?

He's supposed to be some financial wiz kid and have a sharp intellect and yet these three; count them, 1 - 2 - 3, Free Trade Agreements that Abbott and now Turnbull are having orgasms over are going to produce 5,434 jobs in TOTAL over 20 YEARS !!!! 271 jobs per year for twenty years! These are taken directly from the Government's own modelling.

The filthy, blatant lies of 178,000 jobs created in Australia over 20 years peddled by Abbott, Robb and every other Liberal/National Party drongos is being prosecuted, with all guns blazing, by the great hero of the middle ground Malcolm! This is the man who is going to drag the Liberal's back to the center of the political spectrum by endorsing wholeheartedly the policies of extremists.

Turnbull is a nothing more than a f****ng spiv!
Great post and doesn't surprise me. I have asked the question about FTA's, lot of bull that it is good for ALL Australians.
They have cost more jobs than created.

Last edited:
Great post and doesn't surprise me. I have asked the question about FTA's, lot of bull that it is good for ALL Australians.
The have cost more jobs than created.
You know, this stuff aught to be huge headlines in every newspaper in the country with the question "Why are the Government making such a big deal of this if only 271 jobs are going to be created every year for twenty years?"

I'll give 'em a clue, our darling Gina Rinehart has been investing big time in dairy farms over the last 12 months as has Gerry Harvey. I wondered why Robb kept banging on about Dairy Farmers being big winners and this was relatively easy information to come across.

One wonders what we could turn up if we scratched the surface of these wonderful free trade agreements and which Australian individuals and companies would benefit from these deals.

mmmm... can't wait for the mainstream media to put their brilliant investigative journalists on the job and then tell us all what they've found!

You don't have to be a genius to know that Shorten is protecting union crooks. Former ACTU president, Martin Ferguson, says he “will not damn” a royal commission that “is potentially going to be very important in reforming the trade union movement and the Labor Party”. And Ferguson, a former Labor minister, warned that too many Labor MPs now “wait for the phone call from the trade union heavy to tell them what to do”.

lickspittle to the mining industry and current lobbyist for the oil and gas industry. Best friend of the working man

But he speaks well, and is not Abbott.

I thought Tony Burke put it quite well, "Tony Abbott with elocution lessons". The silver-tongued snake oil salesman will attempt to feed us a sugar-coated version of the same shit sandwich. "Freedom, the individual and the market", can see the smarmy git playing soggy biscuit over his well worn copy of Atlas Shrugged.

So how about we reserve judgement then, because at the moment we're faced with the same shit that was dealt up under Abbott, that you hard a time finding anyone willing to actually defend.

Hope is a powerful thing Gough; at least under Turnbull, people feel like things will improve.

Bs. You would of voted Liberal with Abbott as leader!

Didn't at the last Fed election, or last 2 State elections.

Remove this Banner Ad

Abbott Leadership challenge - "Et tu, Turnbull?" - 14/9/15

Remove this Banner Ad

Back