Abbott Leadership challenge - "Et tu, Turnbull?" - 14/9/15

Remove this Banner Ad

Is there any footage of the Hadley v Ribot argument on YouTube?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
No only ANOTHER fight between the maltese falcon Mario fenech and ribot

nGbqdrl.jpg

Cef1Lnr.jpg

btw. Poor old Joe can't take a trick. After being universally panned as a dud Treasurer he gives the Mad Monk a real bunk -up pre the vote telling everyone how loyal the Mad Monk has been. Only to find out today the treacherous former PM had promised Morrison his job in an attempt to save his skin. What a piece of work that treacherous, duplicitous creep was.

nGbqdrl.jpg

Cef1Lnr.jpg

btw. Poor old Joe can't take a trick. After being universally panned as a dud Treasurer he gives the Mad Monk a real bunk -up pre the vote telling everyone how loyal the Mad Monk has been. Only to find out today the treacherous former PM had promised Morrison his job in an attempt to save his skin. What a piece of work that treacherous, duplicitous creep was.

Haha read this article from the same magazine... seriously delusional https://www.spectator.co.uk/australia/australia-leading-article/9637782/coup-de-disgrace/

Haha read this article from the same magazine... seriously delusional https://www.spectator.co.uk/australia/australia-leading-article/9637782/coup-de-disgrace/
The knifing of Tony Abbott will go down as one of the most destructive and arrogant acts of political bastardry this nation has yet seen. In many ways, it surpasses Labor’s two similarly bloody coups...
According to the Gillard fanbois, Gillard is the only person being criticised for deposing a sitting PM because sexism :nuts:

My belief is that Malcolm has more to fear from the right of his own party than from the Labor Party. There isn't a more vindictive, duplicitous bunch in politics.

Before the paint dried one of the Mad Monks staffers said of the new leader " you're a c..."

http://bit.ly/1UZij1U

Anyone who believes Abbott and his acolytes will go quietly as he says is living in a parallel universe.

Interesting times ahead

Coming from a supporter of mandatory and indefinate detention (with no right to judicial review) by the State... lol

mal that is crap and you know if. They are FREE to LEAVE any time they want (and nor are they citizens in any event). Stop misrepresenting the views of others.

Avoid ad hominem Meds.

Since when aren't they ok? He isn't that bad just a bit ignorant, the resident village idiot fanboi rodent on here however, dribbles nonsense on a regular basis including attempted ad hominen attacks (its like having wet lettuce thrown at you), I assume given that moderation here was effectively over given that?

Lol at the idiot fanbois thinking freedom from the state is of no importance.

May as well bring in internet censorship tomorrow

Well done on being thick and a hypocrite.
You want to scrap the Racial discrimination act... But you think Indigenous recognition is a yawn factory.

Point is, there is a reason you edited my post.

You've just become more and more unhinged as everything you base your ideology on, slowly slips away into the bullshit basket.

Ciggs are bad for your health... No matter what you want to believe!

You want to scrap the Racial discrimination act... But you think Indigenous recognition is a yawn factory.

Another person who cant grasp liberalism. The first involves freedom from the state, the second involves state action. It is entirely consistent to want one not the other. FFS this isn't hard to understand.

Ciggs are bad for your health... No matter what you want to believe!

I don't smoke and wont let anyone smoke in my house. Were you actually trying to make a point?

as everything you base your ideology on!

Its called reality. Some of us have managed to get out of uni and the mind set of first year Arts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

mal that is crap and you know if. They are FREE to LEAVE any time they want (and nor are they citizens in any event).

Who determines if they're citizens? Havent there already been examples of citizens being detained?

What about the laws stopping whistelblowing on Nairu etc? The 5 year jail sentence for threatening revolution? Metadata monitoring?

You get wrapped up over the government stopping you from being a vocal bigot (a law that has been used all of once), yet would support all kinds of laws that restrict liberty in far more profound ways.

Since when aren't they ok? He isn't that bad just a bit ignorant, the resident village idiot fanboi rodent on here however, dribbles nonsense on a regular basis including attempted ad hominen attacks (its like having wet lettuce thrown at you), I assume given that moderation here was effectively over given that?

No, it's not. We give regualars a bit of leeway from time to time; but it's not allowed. Keep it civil.

Another person who cant grasp liberalism. The first involves freedom from the state, the second involves state action. It is entirely consistent to want one not the other. FFS this isn't hard to understand.

Meds, you dont get liberalism. You still think it means 'no laws/ small government'.

It doesnt.

According to the Gillard fanbois, Gillard is the only person being criticised for deposing a sitting PM because sexism :nuts:
Some people should get pod casts of Alan Jones from this week, he is ropable that he no longer has a direct line to the PMs office

I don't smoke and wont let anyone smoke in my house. Were you actually trying to make a point?

Its called reality. Some of us have managed to get out of uni and the mind set of first year Arts.
Aduh?

Clearly my point was, that you're a racist Brit, who wants small Gov, as long as we can still bomb the shit out of other countries.

My other point, which you cut out... again... was that you obviously know I'm right, which is why you edited my post when you quoted it.

Allow me to repeat; Aduh!

As I originally posted, before you've tried to talk about the definition of Liberalism... You laughed at someone for mentioning gay marriage and Indigenous recognition... and you have been ranting for at least a year about the desire to remove the racial discrimination act.

If you still don't understand my point... You need help from a professional, that I'm just unable to give you. :rainbow:

Meds, you dont get liberalism. You still think it means 'no laws/ small government'.

It doesnt.

Of course it does, unless you want to believe in the USA fairy tale version of Liberalism. Have you actually read Adam Smith yet, because it seems like you don't.

Anyone know when the new cabinet is going to be announced? Monday? A few favours owed by Turnbull?

Aduh?

Clearly my point was, that you're a racist Brit

And there we have it. First law of SRP, if you cant make any semblance of a coherent argument call someone a racist.

Of course it does, unless you want to believe in the USA fairy tale version of Liberalism. Have you actually read Adam Smith yet, because it seems like you don't.

Weve had this discussion before. Many times. What you think is 'liberalism' is actually minarchism. And The fact you still dont get what 'liberty' is, or understand that Smith advocated for government regulation of the market is mind boggling.

Anyways. Keep drinking the tea party Kool aid.

"Oh shit, I'm out of my depth and I've been called out... I want to get back on topic now!!! :cry:"

Im pretty much over infantile first year arts types and their life owes me a living diatribe. Between that and alp fanbois, its all rather tiresome.

Gay marriage has NOTHING to do with liberalism. Its involves the state. If it was done outside of the state ie by churches, then yes you could call it liberal.

Same goes for aboriginal recognition. It involves action by the state.

Liberalism from Liberty = freedom. It really is very simple

Abbott could never grasp it, pity neither can so many on here.

Oh and apologies for posting on topic, I'll do my best not too again!

. And The fact you still dont get what 'liberty' is, or understand that Smith advocated for government regulation of the market is mind boggling.

Mal, for the last time. Liberalism needs the state to enforce PROPERTY RIGHTS. You keep trying to paint my view of liberalism as anarchy, an absurd proposition. Smiths advocacy of regulation was extremely minor ie mainly banking IIRC. Massive difference to todays world and the anti discrimination type nonsense

Classical liberalism is a political ideology, a branch of liberalism which advocates civil liberties and political freedom with representative democracy under the rule of law and emphasizes economic freedom

Last edited:
Im pretty much over infantile first year arts types and their life owes me a living diatribe. Between that and alp fanbois, its all rather tiresome.

Gay marriage has NOTHING to do with liberalism. Its involves the state. If it was done outside of the state ie by churches, then yes you could call it liberal.

Same goes for aboriginal recognition. It involves action by the state.

Liberalism from Liberty = freedom. It really is very simple

Abbott could never grasp it, pity neither can so many on here.

Oh and apologies for posting on topic, I'll do my best not too(lol, idiot) again!
As usual, your cowardice shines through.

You want to scrap the racial discrimination act...
And you think that Indigenous recognition is laughable.

The RDA only effects those who deliberately lie, and try to incite racial hatred... and you want to scrap it...
But you laugh at the idea of Indigenous recognition, and gay marriage...

You cannot respond to these points, because you know I've called you out.

You just want to move on, and pretend it hasn't happened.
Too bad, schmuck, you can either try to explain your position, or you can be reminded periodically by me, on how you outed yourself as a British nationalist/White supremacist.

P.S. Click to expand.

Smiths advocacy of regulation was extremely minor ie mainly banking IIRC. Massive difference to todays world and the anti discrimination type nonsense
Meltdown.

While I am disappointed with Mal's start; this is a strange attack. Being rich isn't a bad thing, and calling him a narcissist is redundant after calling him self-centered. So whoever made this could only think of two flaws which he tried to fluff into four.

Mal is definitely giving his detractors less to work with than Abbott, and it's already showing.

While I am disappointed with Mal's start; this is a strange attack. Being rich isn't a bad thing, and calling him a narcissist is redundant after calling him self-centered. So whoever made this could only think of two flaws which he tried to fluff into four.

Mal is definitely giving his detractors less to work with than Abbott, and it's already showing.
Methinks you take slogans way too literally. Possibly due to the plethora of such stuff you've digested from your former leader.;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Abbott Leadership challenge - "Et tu, Turnbull?" - 14/9/15

Remove this Banner Ad

Back